Nike Air Jordan Retro XI 11 Space Jams Size 9.5 Brand New Deadstock with Receipt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
your from independence shut the fuck up aint nothin hard about bein from there so your one to talk

and cuz im from kc faggot your from bitch ass meth head independence so shut your mouth bitch...

sorry you didnt wanna move outta your shitty little town cuz you think your so tough ya broke bitch

Oct 16, 2004
Yep orginially from Carthage, but now live and work in KC for KCP&L. And I agree MU is garbage, but I don't know if I agree with or not about the whole Wyandotte County thriving?

Oct 16, 2004
Naw Carthage is right next to Joplin. Bout 45 minutes to the west of Springfield. And yeah the Legends is jumping, that's bout it in the Dotte though.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
@j woof, do you what type of Nike account your boys shoe store has? I'm assuming it's a boutique store and not a big name one? I'm always down to network with other shoe cats I wear a 13 and if a show I like comes out and I can't find a 13 Ill often try to buy another size and trade someone straight up for the same shoe. If you can fnd out what kind of account your boy has I might be able to help all of us out.

This goes for anyone else with plugs at stores too.