Nikatina, First Degree the DE, Equipto, Smoove (28th)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2005
Midnight Northwest Horns and Halos

Were excited down here in da bay about coming up north to Rock these shows.

Unexpected Arrival, Smoove-J, First Degree the D.E., Smoov-E, Nick Peace, Andre Nickatina and Equipto all in the house.

Peace, Nick

Jun 5, 2005
loved the show. some shit really fucked with me though. when D.E. was talking to the crowd about how he was sad the kings got eleminated(not even talking shit) some muthafucker threw a paper ball and a waterbottle at him. He didn't evn notice or atleast he tried not to. I went looking for someone to place the blame on but with no success,security also didn't find em. how people gone show that kind of disrespect to a man who's doing nothin but givin you the music you paid to hear/see? I would like to request any and everyone who has love and respect for the artists to beat the shit out of any and everyone when you see something like this happen. I feel like the snoopdog incident is a whole nother story. this nigga de was plain out disrespected but he still showed nothin but love.