Nightlife in SAC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
I'm trying to figure out the good spots in SAC for clubbing/bars. I usually hit up Avalon, zokku, or momo's. What are some other good spots to hit up.

Apr 25, 2002
if you trying to do it big, you HAVE to hit the park up. hella hoes, best club in SAC.

Whiskey Wild POPS off as well, no dress code.

We usually pre-partied at Blue Que which is right around the corner from Momos. Money Bar is a pretty coo bar.

Z Bar is a dive bar, but nice when you just trying to chill and drink

Aug 7, 2006
neva roll thru sac without a strap............
yall swear you need a piece rollin thru sac. shit yall really dont even need it forealz. But anyways yea Midtown is crackin especially on thursdays. places to hit are

GoldenBear
Capital Garage
The Park
R15
Avalon
Momos
Dragonfly
Blue Cue
Harlows
Parlor
Bennys
Whiskeys
Streets of London
BeachHut (dope beer specials during the evening with females. thursdays and sunday is $3 liters of coors light)
Cabana

There are like 6 more spots that are crackin for start off with these first

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
yall swear you need a piece rollin thru sac. shit yall really dont even need it forealz.
Thats true to a point.I mean it really matters what trype of person u are and what type of ppl u get down with.If u aint startin no shit MOST LIKELY you wont need a pistol but now there is those ignorant ppl out there that will funk it up with u just to get in thier weekly shooting.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
well i'd rather have protection in sac shit aint no tellin when your gonna run into some drunk thizzed out nigga from oak park and somewhere talkin shit..niggaz be deeep in sac,shit i rather be safe than sorry..

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
If you dont need one in Sac, you probably never needed one.....lol....if you a somebody or fuckwit somebodys, or even look like a somebody keep a burner close. Think of it like your I.D. , if you aint got it when u leave the house then you cant go nowhere....

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
Then again Somebody could disagree but then we'd be talkin circles to Square's and they wouldnt be able to understand no how.

May 11, 2002
If you dont need one in Sac, you probably never needed one.....lol....if you a somebody or fuckwit somebodys, or even look like a somebody keep a burner close. Think of it like your I.D. , if you aint got it when u leave the house then you cant go nowhere....
Shit I never needed one and wont need one. I guess I am a nobody and dont fuck with somebody's. Its all good though cause im out chasin females not hating on the next man.

Apr 7, 2006
Wether I was 'equipped' or not, I was fortunate enough to pull many a breezelle in Sac wit no complications...

A strap ain't never me made feel bulletproof so fuck it...

Apr 7, 2006
Club fliers are better than straps!

Out of towner survival tactic...

Next time you out and you at a club or whatever and somebody offers you a flyer that promotes a club, don't ignore him! Offer to take some of them flyers (preferably with scantily clad females on it) off his hands, saying you'll help pass some out at another spot you gonna hit up later...

Hang on to club flyers...

Now you 'bout to go outta town... bring club flyers with you ...

That way if somebody is muggin' you can approach and give 'em a flyer...

Trust me, he won't be lookin at you no more... he'll be to busy lookin' at the ass on the flyer!

I probly saved a couple of y'all from gettin life sentences or brains blown out with this post...

*watches Sac murder rate on outtatowners decline*

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
Circles to squares...lol...."CHASIN" females lol......I aint chasin shyt but bread....i'm a keep my funny wayz outta this thread, my bad....."chasin females" lol

Apr 25, 2002
U must be either white or mexican
Its funny that you say that but i aint even white or mexican or black so I cant take offense to that shit but whereever I go I go dont matter if you wanna have a good time you have a good time reguardless.

If you think you a superthug be gone with that shit. Keep your negative vibes to yourself or keep it movin. Sac dont need that bullshit. Its bad enough cops be all over downtown tryina catch us tryina have a good time.

Leave your straps at home bring your mouthpiece and let it go....

Apr 25, 2002
i mean, when people go out to midtown, they going to party right? i dont think dude was asking how is the nightlife is oak park, or meadowview.

here is a rhetorical question. do gangsters ever go out and have a good time and leave the bullshit alone?

when i go out, i am trying to get some drinks, and get some bitches. im not trying to keep a look out for someone who looked at me sideways. if bullshit comes, it comes, and you handle it accordingly. but yall act like people aint in midtown/downtown having a good time. i was there for close to a year, and hardly seen anything go down, except for a few drunken squabbles.

if you want funk, you can find it. you just want to have a good time, you can find that to. but i guess super g'd up OGS from the set dont really like to have a good time.