Night Slide..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2002
so i just got back from the "night slides" at golfland sunsplash here in roseville, ca...its a water park but they stay open till 11pm on fri sat and sun....it was hellllllllllllla fun, a couple of those slides almost gave me a fuckin heart attack tho, especially the "dark hole", which is fuckin pitch black....all those stairs almost gave me an asthma attack too, but it was all good lol, i havent been to a water park for hella long time....only 15 bucks and worth it.........everyone should come to roseville and go there!

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
i would go- but wait-i am a 26 year old man-it sounds like you live in roseville-is roseville 916? i have only been there once

Jul 4, 2002
no skeezers for me lol, im a straight woman....., i honestly didnt even notice if there was any fine dudes cus i was too busy havin fun.....but this one cute guy hella held on to my tube thing in the wave pool, he was all "i got you mama" i was hella crackin up!....... i took my 10 year old daughter and my 14 year old nephew, left the ol man at home with the baby!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I wanna take my son up to manteca.....I think thats the one with the kiddy park thing.....water parks are hella fun, I haven't been to one in almost 10 years