niggas is crazy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
Kimbo is a beast, but that other guy can't fight for $hit. It's not even fair. There's a video though where Kimbo gets messed up by a big white boy. Now that one was a fair match.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
discuss650 said:
kimbo is good with the punches, but gannon was able to outlast him and he was in bad shape.
I'm assuming the thread starter is joking..Black or white if anyone denies Kimbo as a beast is just hating on him...

True..that is the only reason why Kimbo lost because he wasnt in as good shape as the gannon..Kimbo did serve him something awful though..

Dec 9, 2005
After watching the Kimbo/Gannon fight...I wouldn't say that Kimbo got fucked up against Gannon, I would say that he was far more exhausted than he was beat up physically...if you look...only Gannon had the bashed up face, and what not.

Plus, he had Kimbo in that choke for about a good 30 seconds, which probably took a lot out of him. I bet if they had a Compubox punch stat, lol...Kimbo lands more, and at a better rate, easy.