Nickatina lucky #7 Blowout Sale! UPDATED!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Wassup ya'll since I got fucked by ebay on this Auction Imma just do it here & BAYRIDAZ..Peep..I Beefed it up too!!!
This is MY entire collection of Andre Nickatina/Dre Dog Cd's! All Cd's are in perfect playing condition, dont trip off my ratings, Imma perfectionist!

1. Dre Dog: The New Jim Jones (OG)
Condition: CD-9.5/10 MINT, Booklet/traycard-10/10 MINT

2. Dre Dog: The Ave (OG) (single featuring the underground classic Chocolate Ty And Muthafucka F/Cougnut R.I.P.) Only Released as a Tape single, very rare. Condition: Sealed!! 10/10 MINT

3. Dre Dog: I Hate You With A Passion (OG)
Condition: CD-9/10 MINT, Booklet/traycard-10/10 MINT

4. Andre Nickatina: Raven In My Eyes (OG)
Condition: CD-9.5/10 MINT, Booklet/traycard-8/10 MINT

5. Andre Nickatina: Tears Of A Clown (OG-1st print Green Disk)

6. Andre Nickatina: Daiquiri Factory (OG)
Condition: CD-8/10 MINT, Booklet/traycard-6/10 This Booklet's Fucked Up because I cut out the little pics of the album covers to make a cover for a mix back then, but this disk aint the key to the collection anyway, so who gives a flyin fuck! Cover Is Not affected)

7. Andre Nickatina; The Unreleased (CDR)
Yes this is the way I purchased it A CDR! So if you dont know, now ya know, that's how they were sold.

8. Andre Nickatina: These R The Tales (OG)
Condition: CD-9.5/10 MINT, Booklet/traycard-9/10 MINT

9. Andre Nickatina: Hells Kitchen (OG)
Condition: CD-9.5/10 MINT, Booklet/traycard-9.5/10 MINT

So there you have it! The only disks missing are CR1 & Machinegun Rhymes & Alibies cause MY CR1 issa Burn & Alibies is fucked up. The winner will recive A FREE set of My Nickatina Appearences Disks That I made for fun, just for tha fuck of it!
NO FAKERS/LAGGERS PLEASE IM A VERY LEGIT MEMBER OF OUR UNDERGROUND NETWORK AND APPRICIATE GOOD BUSINESS. THIS AUCTION WILL END ON JULY THE 17th SO GET IN ON IT FAST. THE WINNER WILL BE EXPECTED TO MAKE SURE I RECIEVE PAYMENT BY THE 22nd OF JULY (IN 5 DAYS tops) AND COVER SHIPPING CHARGES THAT I WILL FIND OUT SHORTLY. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON THE TOP BIDDER REGULARLY,THANKS AHEAD OF TIME AND GOOD LUCK! PEACE..MoonChild

Apr 25, 2002
vanscollection.bravehost.com
MoonChild said:
1. Dre Dog: The New Jim Jones (OG)
Condition: CD-9.5/10 MINT, Booklet/traycard-10/10 MINT

2. Dre Dog: The Ave (OG) (single featuring the underground classic Chocolate Ty And Muthafucka F/Cougnut R.I.P.) Only Released as a Tape single, very rare. Condition: Sealed!! 10/10 MINT

3. Dre Dog: I Hate You With A Passion (OG)

How much for these? Want to trade?