@ Nick........read this its important.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
Nick, I got some samoan friends at my school who's aunt is married to one of the Boo-Yah Tribe members... hit me up if Tech's interested in doing shit with the Boo-Ya-Tribe!! CARSON,Cali represent!

Nov 14, 2002
Nick, I got some samoan friends at my school who's aunt is married to one of the Boo-Yah Tribe members... hit me up if Tech's interested in doing shit with the Boo-Ya-Tribe!! CARSON,Cali represent!
Hey Nick I know this dog who knows this kat who once chased their friends squirrel down the road where he ran into a UPS man that might know a guy from the Wu-Tang Clan that once threw a towel to this other guy in the crowd who can spit. Anyway he might be able to find that guy in another crowd one day so if you want I can track down that dog.

K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

i love that eminem, b-real(cypress hill), and boo yah song --911. its a killer track.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Zer0.MediA said:
Hey Nick I know this dog who knows this kat who once chased their friends squirrel down the road where he ran into a UPS man that might know a guy from the Wu-Tang Clan that once threw a towel to this other guy in the crowd who can spit. Anyway he might be able to find that guy in another crowd one day so if you want I can track down that dog.
thats funny shit!!!

Jan 12, 2003
incase you guys were wonderin who i was talkin bout in this I was referring to Brotha Lynch. I've been talkin w/ his people for a lil while now. So this shit hopefully is gonna go down.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
betthatstang said:
incase you guys were wonderin who i was talkin bout in this I was referring to Brotha Lynch. I've been talkin w/ his people for a lil while now. So this shit hopefully is gonna go down.
From what I understand haven't they been in contact with him for a while now anyways? I mean they were already planing a song with him on Everready.

Jan 12, 2003
AaronDontezGr8t said:
From what I understand haven't they been in contact with him for a while now anyways? I mean they were already planing a song with him on Everready.
Naw, Lynch has been trying to get at Tech now for some time, but can never reach him.

And I believe its RIP.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Thats funny if you thought you had a better connect with Lynch than Tech already had. Tech's on tour now and he's not recording any more new songs til November. So when he needs to get at Lynch for a song he will. What's the point in talking to him now when they aren't gonna be ready to do the song for another month or two?

Thanks for the help though Eric.

Jan 12, 2003
i dont recall saying i had a better one. They just started getting at me about how they cant reach him. Thats what my PM was all about. Im just tryin to look out cuz they claimed they couldnt reach him and needed to.