Nick Hogan Driving Again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
Updated at 8:38 AM

Hulk Hogan's son Nick has been granted permission to drive for business-related purposes just months after he was jailed for a drunken car crash that left his best friend brain damaged.

The 18-year-old served five months of an eight-month sentence after pleading no contest to a felony reckless driving offense following a horrific car crash in Clearwater, Florida in 2007 which left his friend and passenger, John Graziano, severely injured.

He was released from Pinellas County Jail in October.

Hogan's lawyers recently petitioned for the teen to be allowed to get back behind the wheel for work, despite his license technically being suspended until 2011, as per the terms of his sentence.

And the motion has been approved by officials at the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, insisting Hogan is within his rights as long as he obeys the driving restrictions.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
if he didn't have money he could have done years in the pen for that shit. I know a chick from back home who was drunk driving and crashed causing her best friend to be paralysed from the waist down. She did at least a year in jail, its funny though in a way because i used to see both of them at the bar all the time together.

In regards to nick hogan, i've seen people do years in the pen for a whole lot less. That shit is on his soul forever