Nice! New Manson album.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
ROLLING STONE

"My new record is done, man," he tells the S.S. "It's called The High End of Low - it's a self-described state of being that I'm in. You're going to be fucking freaked. It's the shit."

Manson is currently in the mixing process - no word yet on a release date - and this month he'll shoot the album's first video, for the tune "I Want to Kill You Like They Do in the Movies." "It's nine minutes long," he says. "Severely sadist. Basically, it's murder, sex, death, the end."

There ya go.

http://www.rollingstone.com/blogs/smokingsection/2009/02/marilyn-manson-to-hit-new-low.php

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
Manson thinks he is an artists by wearing contacts and trying to be different other then himself thinking that he's cool. Shit is pathetic

Nov 15, 2007
you gotta respect him as an artist, he was pushing boundaries before everyone the dude is one sick fuck... hes the type you either hate or love

i like some of his older stuff but hes not someone i personally like...

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
i like some of his older stuff but hes not someone i personally like...
me too..but even tho i like some of his older stuff i haven't listened to any of it in probably close to 10 years. maybe longer. i dont fuckin kno. i doubt i will check out this album either. the last new shit i heard from him was that dope show shit where he was sportin fake tits and a tucked in dick. that killed it for me. i would way rather see that fool rippin up bibles.