NICCSACC coming soon!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2006
there is a solo project in the works also a side project with CA$H that SHOULD be dropping sometime withibn the year. im personally hoping for a mid summer release of a mixtape type of project to get the pot bubbling for the NICCSACC SOLO TAPE. i have been featured on V.I.P. from HAMBLOCK RECORDS
i have numerous tracks with HAMBLOCK RECORDS that will NEVER BE RELEASED!!!!!!!! im going to do my best to rerecord all those lost vocals over new beats hopefully by POPEYE, FINGEROLL etc.... and myself (yeah i make beats too). just wanted to give a heads up for you midwest listeners.

what kinds of topics would you like to hear from me?
i can rap however etc. but i am curious as to what you'd expect from NICCSACC. things like this can help me make a better album to put out.
any ideas?
let me know what you think and ill respond when i get a chance.

this is serious and ive been doing this rap shit for years and years. its just time to take it over IMO. shits getting boring out here as far as im concerned.

would you like to hear me do a track with big vicious outta gary??
how about a feature like lil b from VIP? or even BIG MEL???? where the fuck is MEL ANYWAY????? if you see him tell him to holla at me im in tiburon now. hell know where thats at. shit, im even thinking about trying to start shit back up with coop and G. (the ceos of HAMBLOCK) cats got locked up this n that but apparently thru word of mouth i hear everyone back out freemen. lemmie know what yall think. pz

also, i know some of you are wizards with graphics on the pc, wanna design my cover(s)? it is very possible i give credit where credit is deserved too so dont be weary about it. im good peoples. aight den stayup

Feb 5, 2006
im on a track called "homocide killaz" on that VIP album on hamblock records
i have a few tracks on the HAMBLOCK COMPILATION

ill be on a track with mr sche al kapone cash fingeroll c-saw popeye etc. very soon. ill record that one soon enough and then ill ask cash if i can up it or at least my part. my style is along the lines of old rap a lot type shit and tommy wright type shit. good lookin on the peeps. 1

Apr 25, 2002
YEA ILL PUT THAT JUNT UP ON THE MYSPACE ONCE THE SHIT IS 100% DONE. SHOULD BE NEXT WEEK LATEST. IT GO HARD.

THIS SHIT GO BACK TO THE FUCKING 8 TRACK DAYS AND SHIT. 98-99 BEFORE THE SHIT WAS POPPIN OUT HERE. BUT CATS LOST FOCUS WHERE THEY FROM, RATHER BE MODELS AND ACTORS, THAN REAL MUTHA FUCKAS. WHAT YOU FOLKS KNOW BOUT ORIGINAL MENACE, MASK MURDA MAFIA, 17TH SURVIVORS, HAMBLOCK, G.I.N., SHIT LIKE G.I.P., THAT UNDERGROUND GARY SHIT!!!!

THERE UNDERGROUND MUTHA FUCKAS HERE, AND WE TAKING IT BACK TO THAT SHIT. BACK TO THAT MENTALITY. YOUNG FOLKS ON HERE LIKE 17-19 TOO I GOT SOME DUDES, REAL COLD. REAL GUTTER. SHIT BE UP REAL SOON. I'VE DONT A LOT OF SONGS, JUST DID ONE WITH POPEYE TOO. SO SHIT GONE BE UP REAL SOOOOOON. MY SHIT IS GOING GOOD TOO, GONE BE DONE REAL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!! GONE BE ON SOME ALBUMS (EVIL PIMP, POPEYE, AND MORE) REAL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!! FUCK WITH ME.
one

Feb 5, 2006
actually the rap game is getting kinda gay now i might quit and start running with GDs outta chi town. ill rap pon whatever but im cutting throats when it comes to anyone. hit me up tho cash peace.

Feb 5, 2006
yeah i came up with the whole concept of that track.

so you liked it? i think its ok mabye 43% of what i can really do. i wrote that chorus/hook (whatever you wanna call it) in about 5 minutes and my verse in about 7 minutes.

so you like that style or should i try to come even harder or kinda do the more accepted thing and try to dumb it down for people? cuz as far as i see, people want that watered down stuff. but im not gonna go that route no matter what., expect a UG solo sometime in the next year prolly less. pz

Status
Not open for further replies.