NHL PLAYOFFS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Rooting for the Pens as usual. I'd also like, perhaps even more than the Pens winning another Stanley Cup, is for the Sharks to get past the 1st round. I've got a soft spot for them.

Mar 5, 2006
playoffs have been great so far, very competitive...bout to start hockey night in canada..20 minutes..
lmao thought id never hear that on this site hockey night in canada!!! :D

im rooting for my home team 1st Vancouver Canucks and yes im attending play off games :cool:

when van gets knockd out ill go for Chicago, then Pitts. Id love to see Pitts vs Wsh for Eastern Conference finals and Chicago vs Van for Western.

Mar 5, 2006
@caff, that can/la series is going 7....and are you rooting for teams or just for a parlay?

anyone made a bracket? I got the top 4 teams in the East advancing, with a Pittsburgh/New Jersey final, and in the West, Detroit, Vancouver, Chicago, and San Jose with a Detroit/Chicago final....Should be New Jersey and Chicago for the cup..
hmm i highly doubt NJD will make it to EAstern conference finals.. and i Hope Phx will beat detriot but i think detriol Will pull thru in the end. the western conference finals will be van vs either chicago or detriot thats only if san jose loses to Colorado cuz then Van will haev an easier series to conference finals..

for the cup i say Pitts vs Chicago

top 4 teams east/west
Pitts
Wsh

Chicago
Vancouver

i ssee there isint many canucks fans here am i only one :p

Mar 5, 2006
hahaha good game tho i thought we wre gonna lose (van) then henrik sedin pulled thru in the end and got the go-ahead goal.. great gaem t ho

im stoked for gaem tom night @ gm place !! go nucks lets take lead 8)