NFL'S TOP 5 DIRTIEST PLAYERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
number 1 of all time and nobody else is even close, the man who used to bite people in pile ups

Conrad Dobler (offensive lineman -- St. Louis Cardinals, New Orleans Saints and Buffalo Bills, 1972-1981)
Once made SI's cover as the dirtiest player in pro football. "I see defensive linemen jump to knock a pass down," he said after he retired. "When that happened near me, I'd smack 'em in the solar plexus, and that got their hands down real quick. It's as if nobody wants to see anybody else get injured." Dobler didn't care who got hurt. He punched Mean Joe Greene, he kicked Merlin Olsen in the head, he bit, he gouged, and once, he spit on a downed and injured opponent, the Eagles' Bill Bradley

May 8, 2002
tOP 5 dIRTY pLAYERS

1-Jack Tatome (Almost ended Lynn Swann's Career)
2-Ronnie Lott (Hurt people for a living)
3-Bill Romanowski (Always gets flagged for somthin)
4-Kevin Gogan (on the cover of SI biting a leg)
5-OJ Simpson (killed his ex-wife and her boy friend)

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Come on tone, u bein silly I hope!! Back when Lott & Tatum (correct spelling) were stickin fools, that was real football homie!! And he did end D. Stingleys career (Tatum). The league is pussified now!!! But that wasnt dirty playin that was hardnosed football!!! As for O.J., he wasnt dirty either, u speakin about post football era!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 8, 2002
I know Lott was legit! He was an inspirational player for me growin up and playin ball as a youngster! Just glad I was able to see a player like that knock niggaz out in the NFL when real men played the game. He had doctors cut his pinky finger off just to pro-long his career He's a savage. But keep in mind knockin niggaz out for a living means you got to be mean, dirty and smart......that is what Ronnie was and he did what ever it took to win. WR's didnt want to catch a ball against him cause they heard footsteps (Go back to the film room 49ers-55 vs Broncos-10 in the Super Bowl great example). Tatum was a dirty nigga but I loved the way he hit to kill people (NFL FILMS PLAYA). and for O.J. ok maybe that was after his career but that's just plain dirty nigga!....but remember the glove didnt fit so they aquit lol!

Apr 25, 2002
ANY O-LINEMEN ITS FUN TO HIT A GUY IN THE RIBS AND WATCH THE AIR GET NOCKED OUT OF HIM , OR WHEN THE DEFENSIVE TACKLE ,END OR WHO EVERS BLIZTIN THINKS UR GONNA SET UP AND BLOCK HIM BUT THEN U JUST CHOP HIS ASS . LEG WIPPIN, HOLDING, BEST POSTION ON THE FIELD IS O LINEMEN U GET CONTACT EVERY PLAY