NFL Week 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i hate the fucking panties but carolina is the cream of the nfc south this year. theyre still faggots though. except steve smith hes a fuckin sav. jake delhomme is a fucking fag. what kind of coach goes by the name foxy. and then you got ken lucas kissin steve smiths ass after he knocks him the fuck out. fuck powder blue.

May 9, 2002
i hate the fucking panties but carolina is the cream of the nfc south this year. theyre still faggots though. except steve smith hes a fuckin sav. jake delhomme is a fucking fag. what kind of coach goes by the name foxy. and then you got ken lucas kissin steve smiths ass after he knocks him the fuck out. fuck powder blue.
Someone still has massive emotional issues.

You need professional help, sweety.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Someone still has massive emotional issues.

You need professional help, sweety.
what does that say about you for giving my "issues" the time of day? you dont have anything better to do? you my friend are lame. your screen name is "i fucked your mom"

you criticizing me is like me sitting here saying "you didnt fuck my mom" and proceeding to argue with you

get a grip. its a message board faggot. calm down.

May 9, 2002
what does that say about you for giving my "issues" the time of day? you dont have anything better to do? you my friend are lame. your screen name is "i fucked your mom"
So you are admitting that you have some sort of mental disorder? Well, thats the first step...the next one is to actually get the help you need.

you criticizing me is like me sitting here saying "you didnt fuck my mom" and proceeding to argue with you
Huh? Youre the one that came at me sideways for NO reason at all. How detached from reality are you?

get a grip. its a message board faggot. calm down.
What? You really ARE fucked up in the head. You, of ALL people, are telling ME to get a grip? And a HUGE LMAO @ "calm down", especially after you went into another thread and proceeded to use every swear word imaginable becuase someone simply suggested you use Google.

Dude, get help...NOW.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
So you are admitting that you have some sort of mental disorder? Well, thats the first step...the next one is to actually get the help you need.

Huh? Youre the one that came at me sideways for NO reason at all. How detached from reality are you?

What? You really ARE fucked up in the head. You, of ALL people, are telling ME to get a grip? And a HUGE LMAO @ "calm down", especially after you went into another thread and proceeded to use every swear word imaginable becuase someone simply suggested you use Google.

Dude, get help...NOW.
i'll get right on that.

Apr 25, 2002
Niners with 5 turnovers to start the season is a bad look. I watched the Bills vs Seahawks game more than I was watching the Jets vs Dolphins cause I wanted to see a beatdown. Then watching the Cards capitalizing (not by much) on Niners bad play on the field was great....