NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Sitting here watching the Redskins exposing the shitty Cowboys. Talk about being America's (over rated) Team. Good luck in the playoffs Skins.
Gracias..... we'll need some of that in the playoffs cuz our defense is hurting especially the secondary. We can only hope to contain Rodgers this Sunday cuz they will be attacking us thru the air

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol wtf! Urlacher been bald since he was a teenager now he looks like cross between another Manning brother and Doug Heffernan! Dude had a hair transplant and is telling everyone how awesome it is lol

lol... those always look terrible they use the hair off the back of your head which is thicker, it doesnt ever look right and they gotta comb that shit and style it a certain way and it gives it away every single time

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Gracias..... we'll need some of that in the playoffs cuz our defense is hurting especially the secondary. We can only hope to contain Rodgers this Sunday cuz they will be attacking us thru the air
Dude our passing game fucking sucks now! Our offense is terrible, recievers suck, offensive line blows. Rodgers is all outta wack too. I have no confidence we will win this game.

Apr 20, 2003
Dude our passing game fucking sucks now! Our offense is terrible, recievers suck, offensive line blows. Rodgers is all outta wack too. I have no confidence we will win this game.
I can say the same about our defense especially the secondary...... A few players got knocked out during the Cowboy game lol, we're very thin in that area and a couple of them are nursing injuries so I can see Rodgers busting out a good game. I hope I'm wrong but I just sense a feeling he will, I just hope our defense can hold it up for four quarters

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I can say the same about our defense especially the secondary...... A few players got knocked out during the Cowboy game lol, we're very thin in that area and a couple of them are nursing injuries so I can see Rodgers busting out a good game. I hope I'm wrong but I just sense a feeling he will, I just hope our defense can hold it up for four quarters
If we even score 2 TDs I'll be shocked

Jan 18, 2006
seriously though, if Hoyer wasnt so wack they could probably win this game. Chiefs offense hasnt gotten in the endzone. Just that deflating opening kickoff runback for a td

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Chiefs are cool but hard to picture them beating Denver and NE on the road (if that's the scenario that plays out). Chiefs defense is sick though. They should eat Manning and/or Osweiler alive