NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Stealth @Stealth Get at me man! I am flying out to Pittsburgh on my winter break to see our Steel Men play Denver on the 20th. Let's toss up a few!
What's up man? I got a text last week talking about the shitcocks...that' you?? If that's ur #, text me again cuz I deleted it.

My boy is going to that game - he's from Boulder. I'll try to hook you guys up if you want. I prob won't be back home till the 24th or Xmas day, how long are you staying for?

Bring a coat. Pittsburgh in December is the worst place in America. (But Heinz Field is the best.)

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
What's up man? I got a text last week talking about the shitcocks...that' you?? If that's ur #, text me again cuz I deleted it.

My boy is going to that game - he's from Boulder. I'll try to hook you guys up if you want. I prob won't be back home till the 24th or Xmas day, how long are you staying for?

Bring a coat. Pittsburgh in December is the worst place in America. (But Heinz Field is the best.)
Lol needs a huge no marty for thr whole post