NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Lmao how stupid that is. Seahawks should be stripped of their Super Bowl cuz they had PED suspensions that year then.
You mean in 2012 when the Hawks didnt win a SB? You mean adderall, where the players played at a high level even after being accused? Is that what you are referring to?

Sorry, but the Pats cheated IN THE FUCKIN SB, and the playoff games leading up to said game.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
You mean in 2012 when the Hawks didnt win a SB? You mean adderall, where the players played at a high level even after being accused? Is that what you are referring to?

Sorry, but the Pats cheated IN THE FUCKIN SB, and the playoff games leading up to said game.
Brady played at a high level after they replaced the cheater balls. His 2nd half stats were better than the 1st half vs the Colts. How did they cheat in the Super Bowl? I'm not aware of this.

Nov 18, 2010
I myself am still not disputing the fact that Brady is one of the best and he would have won Colts game regardless (balls weren't below psi range in SB so that's a non-discussion). I know that a ball with less psi is just a little easier to grip and spiral (in my opinion) and it isn't a significant advantage especially for an elite QB.

I think this suspension is mandatory send both the Patriots and the whole league a message. I mean Falcons lost their first round 2016 and their president got a 3-month suspension for something he (apparently) knew nothing about (playing extra noise on PA, who cares?) So Goodell would look pretty fucking stupid letting Pats off the hook too lightly considering they already have a shitty track record.

Feb 14, 2004
Who gives a shit, it's the matter at hand as it stands right now. The media is all over this like flies on shit. Nothing else to talk about, I guess. I don't give a shit about this, it's done and over with. Move on.

May 9, 2002
tom isn't the only qb to do this you guys are on a witch hunt with no facts
There are plenty of "facts", like the Pats absurd snap to fumble ratio...the texts between the equipment managers is damning as hell. Not to mention, the balls during the games were inspected themselves and proven to be lower than they should.

Feb 8, 2006
There are plenty of "facts", like the Pats absurd snap to fumble ratio...the texts between the equipment managers is damning as hell. Not to mention, the balls during the games were inspected themselves and proven to be lower than they should.
other teams do it
if you have played football you would know it's not a big deal, deflated or overly pumped up is a personal preference for the qbs

May 9, 2002
other teams do it
if you have played football you would know it's not a big deal, deflated or overly pumped up is a personal preference for the qbs
Other teams dont do it, because the NFL has a PSI rule and range. If they are outside that range, they can not be used. Thats why this is a big time story. When balls are deflated, they are easier to grip. Im sure you can connect the dots from there.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
tom shady not cooperating with the investigation and not being honest did him in.
edit

goddell does not like being lied to. because when people lie and the truth gets revealed, like it always does, it causes people to doubt the integrity of him as a commissioner and the integrity of the nfl.
sean payton lied and felt the wrath. ray rice lied imo. i think he told goddell it was just a mild altercation and goddell believed him on gp and suspended him two games. once he found out the severity of the situation, ray rice felt the wrath.
psycho tom knows damn well he violated league policy and had he been honest and said yeah i like my balls a lil flat, no homo, and i paid dudes to ensure this. i apologize blah blah blah. had he done that then he would got off lite imo. but the smug cleft chin bastard just had to lie and be uncooperative. now he is being compared to lance armstrong of all people.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2006
Other teams dont do it, because the NFL has a PSI rule and range. If they are outside that range, they can not be used. Thats why this is a big time story. When balls are deflated, they are easier to grip. Im sure you can connect the dots from there.

"I'm just going to let the cat of the bag, every team does it, every game, it has been since I played," Blake said. "'Cause when you take the balls out of the bag, they are rock hard. And you can't feel the ball as well. It's too hard. Everybody puts the pin in and lets just enough air out of the ball that you can feel it a little better. But it's not the point to where it's flat.

"So I don't know what the big deal is. It's not something that's not been done for 20 years."

May 9, 2002
"I'm just going to let the cat of the bag, every team does it, every game, it has been since I played," Blake said. "'Cause when you take the balls out of the bag, they are rock hard. And you can't feel the ball as well. It's too hard. Everybody puts the pin in and lets just enough air out of the ball that you can feel it a little better. But it's not the point to where it's flat.

"So I don't know what the big deal is. It's not something that's not been done for 20 years."
Right, but the balls need to be checked by, i believe, the head ref before the game starts. Again, there is a PSI range that has to be met, its league RULES. They are in place for a very good reason. The ball boys for the Pats were sneaking them into the bathrooms and letting air out, at least thats what was said by them.

Last edited: