NFL team rank for the decade

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Hasselbeck is old yes, but so is Kurt Warner, who went to the super bowl last season. so age don't mean shit.
Hasselbeck is not Kurt Warner. Hasselback does not have Fitzgerald or Boldin. What do they have in common but age? Nothing. My bad they do have losing a super bowl in common.

last season we got hit with the injury bug big time, so i can't say much for any of our starting WR's, since that position alone was hit the biggest with the injury bug. but you can't deny Deion Branch's ability to make a comeback. he is a former Super Bowl MVP, so you know his capibilities. if you watched any of our games towards the end of the season, you'd see that Branch is doing just fine and could only get better. as for Nate, i have faith in him to have a good season this time. and Housh, well you should already know he's going to be a good offense weapon for us.
Branch was the Super Bowl MVP in 04 so he's going to be good this year because of that? Do you realize Nate doesnt even have a 1000 yards in 3 years combined for the Seahawks? Houshmandzedah is 31 and playing without Johnson and Palmer for the first time in his career. The Seahawks dont have any players near Johnson's or Palmer's level.

and as for the defesne. you can't fault our defense for a horrible season last season. we were without one of our main pass rushers, and without a good pass rush, just puts alot of pressure on our secondary. but we're getting Kerney back. and yes the Seahawks lost Weaver and Peterson. but also gain griffith and curry. weaver was as injury prone as fb's come. he missed his whole rookie season due to injuries. although he was a beast when healthy, but doesn't stay healthy that long. he may have scored two touchdowns against the 49ers in the same game, but also got injured in the same season, so losing him im not all that worried about. and peterson is replaceable and i believe we've already made a good replacement for him.
The Seahawks have not been anywhere near the same team without Steve Hutchinson. Letting him walk and signing Peterson to that deal instead, probably set the Seahawks back a couple of years. I remember Seahawk fans saying over and over and over about how Peterson was the missing piece that the Seahawks needed to get back to the Super Bowl.

Curry might be the best pick of the whole draft this year tho.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
let me ask you this, who is the 49ers starting qb? and who is the starting qb for the Seahawks? our backup qb is probably better den the two qb's yall have that are fighting for the starting position. so what does that say?
Shaun Hill 181 288 62.8 2,046 13 8 Record 5-4
Matt Hasselbeck 109 209 52.2 1,216 5 10 Record 1-6

As of 2008, Hill was the better QB. Blah blah about injuries, who performed better last year? And with a weaker team too....

plus yall don't have a real threat at the WR position like the Hawks do. the only threat yall have is at RB and really dont have a good secondary RB like we have. also Patrick Willis is probably the only defesnse weapon yall have, and just take a look at the Seahawks' defense compared to the 49ers. i'll be pretty damn surprised if the 49ers have an 8-8 record this upcoming season. and i know you won't be surprised if the Seahawks have a 10-6 season. because you know we're capable of that kind of recod this season. with all of the offseason transactions we've made. what have the 49ers done?
Please not tell me that Nate Burleson is your guys deep threat. Being able to run down the field quickly does not label you a "threat". Fuck a secondary running back, the niners got the better running back, period. Your arguement is weak if the backups is what your trying to talk about. Willis is better then any defensive player you guys got, is that what your trying to say? A team going 8-8 after going 7-9 is more surpising then a team a 4-12 going 10-6 the next year? And your the person telling people not to be a homer. Talk about contradicting yourself.

Getting the best wide reciever in the draft is far better then getting a 31 year old on the back end of his career. You do know that he cant bring Carson and Chad with him, right?

The Seahawks have proven that they are a 4-12 team, fuck your excuse.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
man, i hate the niners as much as anybody, but man, the seahawks having the one of the best offseasons both via the draft and free agency doesn't mean it'll translate to success...

just take a look @ the redskins...

there have been years when they've made big splashes in free agency, and it seems like they're set to do some damage with their new players, but didn't end out panning out so well.

Feb 14, 2004
Hasselbeck is not Kurt Warner. Hasselback does not have Fitzgerald or Boldin. What do they have in common but age? Nothing. My bad they do have losing a super bowl in common.
so what if Hasselbeck doesn't have Fitz or Boldin. Kurt has always had them two and finally made it to the playoffs with them. Hasselbeck has his own weapons. houshmandzadeh, branch, burleson, and carlson.

Branch was the Super Bowl MVP in 04 so he's going to be good this year because of that?
didn't you read what i typed after that. stop putting words in my mouth.

Do you realize Nate doesnt even have a 1000 yards in 3 years combined for the Seahawks?
so? that doesn't mean he won't be a factor in the offense this season.

Houshmandzedah is 31 and playing without Johnson and Palmer for the first time in his career. The Seahawks dont have any players near Johnson's or Palmer's level.
so are you going to garuntee that Housh won't have a good season this season? i'd like to see that and see you eat your words.

Shaun Hill 181 288 62.8 2,046 13 8 Record 5-4
Matt Hasselbeck 109 209 52.2 1,216 5 10 Record 1-6

As of 2008, Hill was the better QB. Blah blah about injuries, who performed better last year? And with a weaker team too....
blah blah injuries? so you want hasselbeck to be an mvp type player with a buldging disc? sure he had a bad season, but that was last season. he is healthy as an ox now and won't have a repeat of last season.

Please not tell me that Nate Burleson is your guys deep threat. Being able to run down the field quickly does not label you a "threat".
uh where did i say "deep" threat? i said just threat. he is a good route runner and has good hands. his speed is good, too.

Fuck a secondary running back, the niners got the better running back, period. Your arguement is weak if the backups is what your trying to talk about.
you say fuck a secondary rb now. but what'll happen when gore gets a serious injury? the 9ers are going to rely on robinson and coffee? at least if jones gets injured, we still have duckett. both of them together are nowhere near as good as gore, but when one of them go down, they'll have a somewhat good replacement. unlike gore. the 9ers are done once gore goes down. whereas the seahawks aren't done even if both of our rb's go down.

Willis is better then any defensive player you guys got, is that what your trying to say?
no, i said he's probably the best defensive player the 9ers have. dont worry about what we have. we have plenty of good defensive players.

Getting the best wide reciever in the draft is far better then getting a 31 year old on the back end of his career. You do know that he cant bring Carson and Chad with him, right?
how is that better then getting Housh? Housh is a proven player in the NFL. his whole career doesn't have to rely on just palmer and johnson. and how have the seahawks proven to be a 4-12 team? i'd like to see your team have a good season without gore, and willis. without them two, the 9ers are done. the seahawks lost a shitload of starters, hence the bad season. it's not an excuse, it's a fact.

Feb 14, 2004
man, i hate the niners as much as anybody, but man, the seahawks having the one of the best offseasons both via the draft and free agency doesn't mean it'll translate to success...
well i don't hate the 9ers at all. they're not a favorite team of mine, but i have no hate for them(if i said i hated them anywhere in this forum, i was probably drunk, i do alot of drunk posting) but not only did the seahawks make some good offseason moves, but the starting players we lost last season due to injuries are healthy again. for how long? i don't know. hopefully through out the whole season.

Sep 29, 2003
The Colts in front of Pittsburgh, GBR! Sometimes I think these square ass nerds make these team rankings, power rankings, etc. just to get a reaction out of folks...
Beat me to it....not only have the Steelers won 2 superbowls (with the same quarterback who is under the age of 25) against the Colts' 1, they also have a higher win percentage. What a joke!....

Feb 14, 2004
Beat me to it....not only have the Steelers won 2 superbowls (with the same quarterback who is under the age of 25) against the Colts' 1, they also have a higher win percentage. What a joke!....
isn't ben 27 though? but i know that it's impressive that his team has two super bowl wins with him as the qb