NFL team rank for the decade

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
i think the team rankings went by win pct. and playoff win pct. not by opinion. i'm not sure, though.
Yeah, that's always been my point with these stat nerds. They never use any common sense when they do these rankings whether it's teams, Qb's, Rb's etc...
My point in this particular matter is that The Steelers did way better in the big playoff games including whooping Indy's ass! I have no argument against The Pats, because they kicked our asses and I have no excuses... IMO, the better teams are the ones who rise to the occasion and win the big games!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lmfao, tahts all bad too, just cuz the Raiders get blown the fuck out for one of the most embarrasing super bowl losses in history, they get a few spots ahead of the niners, Raiders record is turrible

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lmfao, tahts all bad too, just cuz the Raiders get blown the fuck out for one of the most embarrasing super bowl losses in history, they get a few spots ahead of the niners, Raiders record is turrible
I'm sorry did you just say something Chree?

I can't hear you... you're all the way down there at number 27... you're gonna have to speak up a little bit

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lmao, and youre all the way at 32 in real lists of teams, no wonder u cant hear, its really we way up, and yall way down