NFL Superbowl picks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
constantlydurty said:
Who's gonna win the superbowl this year?? Being from Seattle i've gotta say the seahawks. We have no first round pick, but Branch is gonna tear shit up this year. Go hawks

????????

might wanna wait until after draft day!

but if I had to say right now take your pick of

Pats
Colts
Broncos
Chargers
Bears

as of right now, I would bet everything I own that it will be 1 of those 5 teams.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Lamberto Quintero said:
It's all good, I go in every year thinking the Raiders are taking it. Then the season starts, and I just win it with them on Madden to make me feel better...
LOL... I am with you dog! I think the Raiders are gonna take it too (depending on who they draft). When I get fustrated I pop on some Madden and take my aggression out on the video games.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Mr Arson said:
maybe in madden with a super team.
Lamberto Quintero said:
It's all good, I go in every year thinking the Raiders are taking it. Then the season starts, and I just win it with them on Madden to make me feel better...
And you better believe the Raiders win it EVERY year when I'm playing Madden.

Madden= Therapy for fans of shitty teams...

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Tony said:
LOL... I am with you dog! I think the Raiders are gonna take it too (depending on who they draft). When I get fustrated I pop on some Madden and take my aggression out on the video games.
u aint the only raiders fan that has told me that......LoL