NFL SUCKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
These pussies only play once a week. Half of them arent even real athletes just fat fucking pigs trying to push each other around. These fucking guys give up a 5 yard run, make a tackle then get up beasting like they just did something special. Then we gotta see every single play 2 or 3 times from every angle because there is sooo much time between plays. 3 yard run?? Lets see it again. Incomplete pass, lets see the reverse angle. One more time in slow motion. You got kickers out there ancient old as dust the size of horse jockeys. SMH
Fuck the NFL.

YOU'RE GAY BET A FOOTBALL PLAYER FUCKED YOUR LADY HUH

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
LMAO scary pretty much summed it up. Fuck out of here with that propaganda.

Mad because you could never learn your 3 point stance and never played a down in your life. I remember when some Basketball and Soccer players joined our football team, it was the funnest shit hitting them in the air to see who would land on their neck with their lanky frames lol. If any pussy wanted the offensive spotlight he had to take the car wrecks day in day out.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I remember when some Basketball and Soccer players joined our football team, it was the funnest shit hitting them in the air to see who would land on their neck with their lanky frames lol..
Man I've seen so many tough guy shit talkers play 1 practice of high school football and then never show their faces ever again. You don't even know unless you know.

Real recognizes real, and this guy has never seen a football before.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Man I've seen so many tough guy shit talkers play 1 practice of high school football and then never show their faces ever again. You don't even know unless you know.

Real recognizes real, and this guy has never seen a football before.
Yep this about sums it up right there...I remember alot of people talkin big shit before the pads came out.....Some dropped out durring hell week....Then when we got to doin hitting drills.....Its like a magician came out and made some cats dissapear.....Then when you asked them what the problem was the next day at school (if you could find em)...They were quite and humbled...