NFL receiver Chad Ochocinco to live with fan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Imagine if he had come to Oakland, he coulda moved in with chree!

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Patriots receiver Chad Ochocinco is still settling into his new surroundings in New England, and he's taking an unusual approach to his living situation.

"I'm going to do something different, I'm actually going to stay with a fan for the first two, three weeks of the season," he said Tuesday. "That should be fun, until I get myself acclimated and learn my way around."

Ochocinco hasn't yet picked the fan.

"I'm not sure how it's going to work, but they have to have Internet and have to have Xbox," he said. "That's about it."

Asked if he was serious, Ochocinco said, "Have I ever lied to you before?"

Told there were some "crazy" fans, Ochocinco said, "I rode a bull."

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The coach already told him to tone it down... doesn't look like he's toning anything down yet.... He's going to move in with some crazy fan and get himself hurt.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
^^^^^he dosent drink and is engaged to the broad who ran through Antione Walkers money..Ocho is a square...Thats how he got to where he is in life..

Jul 1, 2004
I'll admit, Chad's an ass. But, I cant believe the siccness doesnt approve of him. The dude loves football and has fun while playing it. Yes he talks shit, but so do other NFL players. Funny thing is, he usually backs his shit talking up. Plus everytime dude talks hes always crackin me up.

I would've took Ochocinco, no doubt. I guess Im just a fan.