NFL Predictions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
went 14-2 last week in a pool with some friends...figured id post my picks here

Patriots
Lions
Eagles
Panthers
49ers
Saints
Dolphins
Titans
Chargers
Ravens
Jets
Packers
Falcons
Cardinals
Steelers
Cowboys

Aug 9, 2006
nasty game in tennesee today, pay back for almost exactly last years nasty game in tennessee vs the broncos....

kenny britt loss is huge. hopefully its a mcl not acl fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkin bitch

Apr 2, 2010
nasty game in tennesee today, pay back for almost exactly last years nasty game in tennessee vs the broncos....

kenny britt loss is huge. hopefully its a mcl not acl fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkin bitch
The other WR's will step up like they did today, they gotta stay healthy though or there will be some serious problems.

I'm shocked at how good Hasslebeck is playing, it will make me forgive him for week 1 lol

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Lions are gonna lose to Dallas this week. Bills are gonna lose to the Eagles next week and the Packers might lose to Atlanta next week. That was one of the games I thought they would lose before the season started but they don't look as good. If we win that game we won't lose til atleast Thanksgiving at Detroit or 2 weeks later at San Diego. I'm starting to think 16-0 is possible lol.

Feb 14, 2004
I don't think Detroit is going to lose to Dallas. Bills play Bengals next, and I don't think the Bills are going to lose that game. Green Bay plays Denver next, and I don't think GB is going to lose that game.