NFL may impose 15-yard penalties for racial slurs on the field

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
What does the league do with all this penalty money it collects? Feed starving children of the 3rd world? Donate it to impoverished youth? After school programs? School breakfast/lunch subsidies? Reimburse local taxpayers of NFL teams that subsidized NFL stadiums? NFLPA retirement plans? Roger Goodell's $44 million/ yr salary? The NFL is already tax exempt and a 9 billion/yr business..

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What does the league do with all this penalty money it collects? Feed starving children of the 3rd world? Donate it to impoverished youth? After school programs? School breakfast/lunch subsidies? Reimburse local taxpayers of NFL teams that subsidized NFL stadiums? NFLPA retirement plans? Roger Goodell's $44 million/ yr salary? The NFL is already tax exempt and a 9 billion/yr business..
They use it to print pink ribbon and support the troops merchandise and make even mpre money

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Truth hurts that you would rather be a bafoon. It is hard to break free, maybe one day you can elevate your race and be a leader and not a follower.
says the guy who met a whore online and flew across the world to take care of another man's kids. you keep living the dream bro.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
When you lose an argument and know you don't stand a chance, logical fallacies are always there to help.
not necessarily.
truth hurts tho
and you have NO right to make any comments on language a culture chooses to use amongst themselves. you are an outsider. just like I couldnt make any comments on how you communicate with members of your culture.
i do stand a chance, you cannot win this argument because you are not black. if i were to talk to jim brown, or mr. wooten about this, then it would be a great argument and i can understand their points of view. but some random nazi troll who is on his 9th username? yeah ok.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2014
not necessarily.
truth hurts tho
and you have NO right to make any comments on language a culture chooses to use amongst themselves. you are an outsider. just like I couldnt make any comments on how you communicate with members of your culture.
i do stand a chance, you cannot win this argument because you are not black. if i were to talk to jim brown, or mr. wooten about this, then it would be a great argument and i can understand their points of view. but some random nazi troll who is on his 9th username? yeah ok.
More ad hominem, keep it up! You are winning!

You don't speak for an entire race of people. Ask yourself, back in slavery days did they like calling each other that? Black people keep getting brought down by your kind, you and others who think like you are stifling and entire race.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
????? Link please. Is he someone who has posted before?
yes its namo aka syko sniper, the jew hater.
long story short he met a broad online, moved from austrailia to detroit to live with her. based on his experiences with the black population of the 313 he thinks most black folks have poor vocabulary, ghetto, and he assumes all black people hate him because of the color of his skin. he has several posts with many racist overtones as well. so i think its comedy and quite insulting that a racist is trying to school me on the use of the n word.

Mar 6, 2014
long story short he met a broad online, moved from austrailia to detroit to live with her. based on his experiences with the black population of the 313 he thinks most black folks have poor vocabulary, ghetto, and he assumes all black people hate him because of the color of his skin. he has several posts with many racist overtones as well. so i think its comedy and quite insulting that a racist is trying to school me on the use of the n word.
It didn't take you too long to invoke godwin's law.. a bit longer than the other guy.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
LOL. Well he does have a deaths head so the racial stuff is present.

So he moved from Australia to Detroit to take care of the kids of a chick he met online? How long did that last and when did he come clean about it? LOL.

Mar 6, 2014
I will keep proving sources from black people who feel the same as me and who have achieved more in life than any of your kind have, rasan.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
More ad hominem, keep it up! You are winning!

You don't speak for an entire race of people. Ask yourself, back in slavery days did they like calling each other that? Black people keep getting brought down by your kind, you and others who think like you are stifling and entire race.
yes i do speak for my race. some choose to use the n word others dont.i see it from both sides of the spectrum. others dont want to be reminded of slave days while others use it as a term of endearment
you are under the assumption that black people that use the n word are ignorant and bringing down the race and thats not the case.

Mar 6, 2014
yes i do speak for my race. some choose to use the n word others dont.i see it from both sides of the spectrum. others dont want to be reminded of slave days while others use it as a term of endearment
you are under the assumption that black people that use the n word are ignorant and bringing down the race and thats not the case.
I wonder who the black race would rather have speak for them, Jim Brown, one of the greatest RB's in football, or you, an internet character.. hmmm... tough choice!

Instead of looking up to rappers, you should look up to people who have the best intentions for you and yours.