NFL lockout lifted

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
they can still appeal.

if this ruling stays, then al davis is still as sharp as ever. old man was conducting business before the lockout, as if the old cba were still in effect. which it will be with the court ruling. so this leaves us ahead of the game on everyone else.

Jan 12, 2006
they can still appeal.

if this ruling stays, then al davis is still as sharp as ever. old man was conducting business before the lockout, as if the old cba were still in effect. which it will be with the court ruling. so this leaves us ahead of the game on everyone else.
lol wut?? all you guys did was over pay a bunch of players.

Dec 4, 2006
That's whats up....

Al Davis said it best though "he wants players to eat too" ...that's why I like Al Davis business state of mind, he doesn't give a fuck about what the NFL says about him using his money for players.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I read an article that talked about how nfl players pawn their superbowl rings. the pawnbrokers say they call al when a former raider sells their and he buys it back for them.

Feb 14, 2004
Usually around this time im hella excited for the nfl draft, but since this whole lockout bullshit, I just don't care about it lol

Hopefully there'll be football this season!

Nov 1, 2004
Bush and Miller got the highest tender you can get.
http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/2011/03/04/bush-miller-get-highest-tenders/
1st and 3rd round tenders.
I've also read that Al Davis plays retired Raiders health care for the rest of their lives.
He said he was one of, if not the only owner in the NFL to do so.

Al Davis is the fuckin man, if you disagree your probably just upset about him smashing on your bitch ass team for 40 years. This recent slump has nothing on the history of the Raiders. Believe that.

Jan 12, 2006
Bush and Miller got the highest tender you can get.
http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/2011/03/04/bush-miller-get-highest-tenders/
1st and 3rd round tenders.
I've also read that Al Davis plays retired Raiders health care for the rest of their lives.
He said he was one of, if not the only owner in the NFL to do so.

Al Davis is the fuckin man, if you disagree your probably just upset about him smashing on your bitch ass team for 40 years. This recent slump has nothing on the history of the Raiders. Believe that.
lol wut?? recent slump??? almost 30 years without a superbowl victory. 10 years without a playoff appearance.

Nov 1, 2004
lol wut?? recent slump??? almost 30 years without a superbowl victory. 10 years without a playoff appearance.
As I recall the Raiders last Superbowl appearance was a lot more recent than the 49ers. And the Raiders actually have a chance to be good next year. Have fun with Smith, it doesn't matter which one.

Jan 12, 2006
As I recall the Raiders last Superbowl appearance was a lot more recent than the 49ers. And the Raiders actually have a chance to be good next year. Have fun with Smith, it doesn't matter which one.
lol wut?? that has nothing to do with your recent slump comment. and i will take alex smith because that means guarantee wins whenever we play the raiders.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
shaaaoooo!!! time to pipe down the bitch ass dallass cowbitches!

patrick peterson is going to make miles austin his bitch. then v. davis will show that faggot witten who the better tight end is. romo will probably be out for the season to after p willis lights him up.
lol what a dumb faggot, you swear as if it's a fact that the vaginers will pick peterson.

lol @ you thinking vernon davis is better than witten.