NFL kick off show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Am I the only one that thinks this is bullshit, I cant stand this fuckin show every year....what the fuck does any of this have to do with football and who the fuck actually watches it? They try to tie football and these lame ass music artists together and it doesnt work....its about as bad as the half time show at the super bowl every year.

If I wanted to watch music I would turn to BET or MTV....football is football, let it be it by itself, it pisses me off when this kinda shit tries to invade one of the last pure things left to actually watch....it almost pisses me off as much as when Dennis Miller was placed on Monday Night Football as a comedian broadcaster

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
kenny mayne said it best on the countdown show not too long ago

"nothing says tackle football like elton john"

isnt that the truth

May 10, 2002
yea that shit was on for an hour and shit.....didnt even pay attention to it tho cause was watching the espn pre-game and that missou and troy game....

May 4, 2002
I was listening to the game on the radio and Boomer Esiason said that the Patriots fans were cheering hella loud for Lenny Kravitz. I guess they were thankful for not having to play Ricky Williams twice a year any more, since he went off to tour the world with Lenny.