NFL Free Agency 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
so they break off flacco and lose boldin? does anyone else see whats wrong with that? no boldin=no rings...
U can say that about every player how many big plays Jacoby Jones had for us,ray rice,Torrey Smith,Dennis pitta,Bernard pierce plus the defense so with out boldin we dont win the SB but without Flacco we dont either....

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
U can say that about every player how many big plays Jacoby Jones had for us,ray rice,Torrey Smith,Dennis pitta,Bernard pierce plus the defense so with out boldin we dont win the SB but without Flacco we dont either....
thats a very good point. it definately takes a village, but i would argue that a great receiver makes a good quaterback not vice versa. if the receiver drops the ball then u cant win. there are those receivers that flat out catch the damn ball. not all of those receptions were great passes. props to flacco tho, get the money for sure, but will they repeat without boldin? lets see. should be interesting to see what kap does with boldin added to that receiving core. im a cowboys man myself, so i hate the fuckin niners, but im also a reno boy and kap cut his teeth at unr so i kinda have to cheer for him. def cheered for him in the sb over that rat ray lewis....

Feb 14, 2004
ProFootballTalk ‏ P @PRO FootballTalk
DE Michael Bennett agrees to one-year, $5 million deal with the Seahawks, per league source