NFL DRAFT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
CHARGERS GET ELI MANNING (DUMBFUCKS), IF THEY DONT TRADE HIM THERE FUCKED PRETTY MUCH,

RAIDERS GET ROBERT GALLERY IS ACTUALLY A SMART CHOICE SINCE MIKE WILLIAMS WASNT AVAILABLE, LARRY FITZGERALD IS TO MUCH OF A RISK.

ARIZONA GETS LARRY FITZGERALD, UNCERTAIN IF ITS GOOD AT THIS POINT,

GIANTS GET PHILLIP ROBERTS, WHY SETTLE ON HIM THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE A TRADE WITH SAN DIEGO SOME HOW,

WASHINGTON GETS SEAN TAYLOR, I GUESS THEY NEED TO FILL A VOID CUZ GETTING A SAFETY THIS EARLY SEEMS WEIRD BUT WHATEVER.

May 4, 2002
How is drafting Larry Fitzgerald not good for Arizona? They already have Bryant Johnson and Anquan Boldin. I think they have a pretty solid starting group of receivers.

Jan 4, 2003
Cleveland makes trade with Detroit and they chose Kellen Winslow II-TE

Detroit chose Roy Williams- WR

Atlanta chose DeAngelo Hall-CB

Jacksonville chose Reggie Williams-WR

Houston chose Dunta Robinson- CB

Pittsburgh on the clock( I think they takin Big Ben )

May 2, 2002
JazzFan said:
Giants got raped in the trade, a first and 5th next year
They got Manning who will be a star for years. I think it was worth it for both teams. They would have had a middle round 1st pick next year so i think it was worth it.

I was hopings the Raiders would do something stupid and take someone else, they made a great pick in Gallery!

Apr 26, 2002
Glad DJ is closer to home, played ball with him 2 yrs in high school at DLS. Me and him were split backs on our JV team when he was a Freshman, he would get a 30-50 yrd run and then my slow ass would just pound it in the endzone. I was known as one of the toughest, hardest hitters on our team, even though I had no athletic ability, and the hardest hits I got in my life were on scout offense form that guy. He knocked the wind out of me a few times.

Dallas fucked up I think with not taking Jackson. Poor guy was suppose to go top 15.

Nov 14, 2003
geocities.com
vilmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS yes yes dammit now the jets are set at linebacker for years to come cowart (was second or third in tackles for the league) hobson a rookie on the rise, eric barton, jason glenn as a back up and now vilmaaaaaaaa hell yeah our biggest weakness fixed now all they need is either a corner or a safety

Apr 25, 2002
man I aint tryin to rubb this in too much, but you niner fans gotta be hella sad

the niners trade out of a good spot, even though they still got Rashauwn Woods

but look what Mooch is doin for Detriot..........Roy Williams an Kevin Jones

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
My boy Bernard Berrian went to the Bears... I'm happy for him and his family.. it was a long road.. he coulda left school early 2 years ago.. when Carr was the #1 pick.. Berrian was projected a 1st rounder... but he opted to stay in school and was injured.... now letz hope I can get some tix from the homie! lol

That's nice to see DJ go in the first ... i remember him at DLS... spoke with him briefly when they whooped on Mater Dei 42-0 at UOP....

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
my Titans took care of missing spots in the DL with the draft it dont make up 4 the loss of a player the level of Jevon Kearse but it should work out well (especially since my boy Haynesworth is bout to go off this season). Titans are good at drafting D line players.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
og MS said:
My boy Bernard Berrian went to the Bears... I'm happy for him and his family.. it was a long road.. he coulda left school early 2 years ago.. when Carr was the #1 pick.. Berrian was projected a 1st rounder... but he opted to stay in school and was injured.... now letz hope I can get some tix from the homie! lol
I cant wait to see him play, I always thought he was a good receiver... Does he return punts and kicks?

Jul 9, 2002
Raiders look to be set and can return to smash mouth football, goobye to dink and dunk shorts throws and hello to running the ball. I'm still amazed at getting both Big Ted and Sapp, one would have been good enough but both is just insane, Nappy Harris will have a breakout year.