NFC WILD CARD GAME: NEW ORLEANS SAINTS AT SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
Carroll shouldnt have said shit. No benefit in naming the starter until game time.

I totally agree.

It only becomes a problem when the team doesn't know what is going on. Carroll should have kept this private until game time.

This is gonna be a tough situation IMO because if Matt fucks up even a little bit, the fans are gonna be on them to put Clipboard Jesus in. I think Matt knows that so there is a lot of pressure to preform.

Feb 14, 2004
I don't think PC intended on being mum about this:

"I told him on Monday he was going to start if he could make it through the week," Carroll said about Hasselbeck.

And looks like he made it through the week. Time to get ready for their D and find out how he put up some good numbers and find out how to stop Brees and his dangerous RB's...:cheeky:

Seriously, though. The pass rush and secondary really need to step up in this game.

Feb 14, 2004
Lovie Smith says the Bears are preparing to face the Saints

Though the Philadelphia Eagles shouldn’t need any extra motivation this weekend when it comes to playing the Packers, they may have picked up a little more motivation when it comes to playing the Bears in the divisional round.
If the Eagles can first beat the Packers.
Bears coach Lovie Smith said Wednesday that his team is preparing to face the Saints next weekend, which means that the Bears believe that the Saints will beat the Seahawks — and that the Packers wll beat the Eagles.
The Bears upended the Eagles in Chicago during the regular season. Actually, half of the Eagles’ six losses in 2010 game against teams from the NFC North, and they’ll have to go 2-0 against the top two teams in the division if they want to fulfill a destiny date between Mike Vick and his former team, the Falcons.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-the-bears-are-preparing-to-face-the-saints/

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
as much as I';d like the hawks to win (yes I will be cheering for you guys in the playoffs) its not gonna happen. I don't see how you will stop brees let alone being able to tackle, I'm going off the season performance here. Shitty line too, offense might get it done bu its gonna be tough, the saints just have too much class and experience at this level, the hawks don't.

sorry.