NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Will Be NFC Champs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 24, 2003
That some pussy shit by the SEAHAWK organization to not sell tix to CA fans.... Scared maybe?

LMAO

Century Link holds 66 thousand people. There are 62 thousand season ticket holders.

That leaves less than 4 thousand tickets available. Even if CA residents were successful in getting 50% of the tickets that's less than 2 thousand people in a stadium of 66 thousand.

So no, I don't think anyone was scared hahahaha :dead:

Dec 12, 2006
So you can still buy tickets through Stubhub or ticketmaster right? Just not through Seattle Box Office? There are over 6,000 tickets on stubhub....

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Don't worry, Seahawks got this anyways.
i will disagree solely on what i have already previously watched from them...they played mediocre ball against a saints team that handed them the win

if all you have is a bullshit stadium, than it wont work this time around...

the packers had their home field and that wonders...panthers came to play ball, they looked ready to go..the seahawks did not look nowhere near as aggressive as they did..and i believe that crowd was pretty loud...sure its an open stadium not built to keep in acoustics like your nest is

the 49ers have answered every opponent since week 11..let that sink in...they hot and they have the talent spread everywhere...seahawks have a few pieces to that puzzle but nowhere near as deep

meanwhile it is complete and utter bullshit that they are trying to keep niner fans out of the stradium ..i find it comical but at the same it really shows that the organization is full of bitches ...scared as fuck

Nov 18, 2010
Why are 49ers fans so cocky?

Wilson had a bad game, true, but you snuck outta Lambeau with a W and you were on ref life support til the second half against the Panthers.

Yeah, you got a great team but you have to be delusional to not see flaws and be this overconfident.