Next Week....New Loki.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I also pre-ordered me a copy of the new Loki album so can sumone from siccmade tell us if it'll definetly hit the stores next tuesday ?

Sep 29, 2002
yes it will. we're looking good on the drop date, got the promotional materials in the works...
we're lining up all the ducks right now. look for it.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
My store said they'd be getting it in for me. Said that they have five on pre-order. Due in next week. Much love.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Yeah, Sup Homie. I'm hella glad your album droppin. It's been too long coming. But I do have a question: originally, 21 Gun Salute was set as an EP, but is this -- now -- an LP?

Oh, & Location: That's Little Rock, ARKANSAS

Kabol

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
A couple ah years ago. The thing was that you were to have two EP's back-to-back, to kinda "test the waters" a lil -- this was back when Bloccmovement was just about to release. I think that McCoy Gang was one of em. But hey, it was probably just me reading ish wrong; but that is where I got it. Whatever it was, whatever it is, it comes out in a few days, so all's gravy—

Kabol

Sep 29, 2002
man, if it's one man who stays on top of our shit it's kabol. we gonna have to make you our official
historian, or something. i just wish you had said whut up at the show we did in arkansas. all good, tho.

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Next week? I thought it was dated for tommorrow... At any rate, I've been anticipatin this shit for many patient moments of hearin sub-par rap lately, I know this album will make me think otherwise of the current rap game, as do most of the Siccmade releases..

Dec 27, 2002
i just swooped it and let it ride all the way thru...yall need to pick this up, its definitely worth it, every track is heat...you can tell that a lot of work, thought, and heart, especially, was put into it...you thought right saint, its not like all the other generic half assed shit put out nowadays