Next Southern Nigga to Blow=ATL's YOUNG JEEZY!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2003
If yall niggas dont know about Young Jeezy u must have had ur Head stuck under a fucking rock....He's part of Boyz N Da Hood (SOUTHERN NWA?) Thats Signed to Block Ent(Ex-Suave House President)/Bad Boy South.....He also got a solo deal thru His CTE (Corparate Thug Enterprises) and Jazzy Pha's "Sho Nuff" with Def Jam....If You got Fabolous's album He's on the song "Do The Damn thing"....and On Trick Daddy's "Fuck Around"....His First Mixtape "The Streets is Talkin'" Presented by Dj Drama sold 230,000 copies....and They Released DJ Drama Presents Boyz N the Hood-Strait outta A-Town about a Month ago....and Last week Drama & Jeezy Released "Trap or Die" Cd/DVD.....Real Gangster shit Nigga....Nigga aint all that lyrically....But he spit that shit....Only that a Nigga that lives the shit...I got few niggas from down there...and They say That Nigga really FLIPPED AS MUCH WORK AS HE TALKS ABOUT....and He fuck's with BMF (BLACK MAFIA FAMILY)

Jul 6, 2002
Actually, Young Jeezy sounds like a recycled Lil Scrappy on tha real! But I do giv ehim credit for that Gansta Grillz mixtape was ight- I liked the songs "the movement" and the song with bun b that goes "dont worry bout what the fuck we drinking over here, dont worry bout what the fuck we smokin over here, dont worry bout who the fuck we tippin dancin over here, if ya $$$ gone nigga be the fuck gone wit it!"

Jun 9, 2002
i aint heard jeezy myself but i have heard nothing but pretty much good things from other people about him

Naner who is decky boy? what part of LA he from....what year is dat

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
NinoBlakk said:
Naner who is decky boy? what part of LA he from....what year is dat

Decky Boy is out of New Orleans. he has a pretty tight faster type of rap style than most New Orleans cats. it dropped in 2000. i posted some tracks in my New Orleans/Louisiana post in the SiccTunes forum .. not sure if the links still work.

Dec 21, 2003
FoeTwin said:
Actually, Young Jeezy sounds like a recycled Lil Scrappy on tha real! But I do giv ehim credit for that Gansta Grillz mixtape was ight- I liked the songs "the movement" and the song with bun b that goes "dont worry bout what the fuck we drinking over here, dont worry bout what the fuck we smokin over here, dont worry bout who the fuck we tippin dancin over here, if ya $$$ gone nigga be the fuck gone wit it!"

Actually he been around alot longer than Lil Scrappy....So its the other way around