next 4 lynch albums and new movie (interview with horrorcore.com)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2002
he barely speaks on it though......

Brotha Lynch Hung was born as Kevin Mann on January 23rd,1966. He was born in Sacramento, California. Two decades later he would infect the world with the siccness. Horrorcore.com speaks with what many see as one of the genres founding fathers in the Wicked Shit.

Many people think of three people, when it comes to the creation of horrorcore. Esham, Ganksta Nip, and Brotha Lynch Hung. How did you get started spitting the rip gut shit that you are widley known for today?

I like meat, and I feel like Hannabal Lecter, so I talk about what I know. Rip gut cannibal shit. I've talked to Esham about doing tracks before. We jsut never got together to do anythimg.

When Season of the Siccness dropped, it was probably the most offensive and controversial album ever to come out at the time I know you've said it wasnt a classic, but it left a pretty big impact. When Season dropped, Black Market put out Loaded and your style changed, and then Ced Sing released what he could get his hands on and a lot of it sounded like Loaded sounded. Many people are waiting for you to come back with material that sounds just as sick as Season, is this the route your going to go now that your able to release your own shit?

We just got through a case with Ced and everything came out good. My sytle is Siccmade. I'll stay sicc. I'll never go backwards even though I admit the new shit is more towards Season. I got a surprise for my fans though. I cant speak on it now. Watch though.

You have just released an album The Plauge with Doomsday on August 20th how did it feel hookin up with them again?

It always feels cool to hook up with them. I love mutha fuckas who ride wit the sicc shit. Like Mars. If hes sicc, I'm down to ride.

For the past view years we have heard about Midevil, and Lynch By Lynch being finished. Are you still planning on releasing them on
Siccmade, or do you plan on doing another project starting from scratch?

Lynch By Inch will be out Jan of 2003, Midevil had some songs took from the studio so we're recreating it. I've been in the studio everyday.

This past year, Sicx was locked up on pending charges, and X-Raided is still doing his term. I know the three of you were close growing up, but many of our readers are confused as to if they are your brothers or just close homies from way back? What are your feelings on their situations?

Man, I really wish they didn't get locked up because we would have took over the west coast. Me and Sicx are cousins. They got caught up, so I ride alone.

People think offensive lyrics, controversial content are unmarketable, but if anything the controversy brings more sales. You have been in the news and on Leeza and all of that, with the media trying to knock you, but in reality their hyping your shit up. Its always been about trying to make people talk about you bad or good, do you think controversy has been helpful to your career?

You know what? I was selling my albums really good before I was on Leeza, but I do believe conroversy always sells. I'll tell you somthing else though, I never rely on it.

I appreciate hookin up with me for this shit, Horrorcore.com will always show love for Sac and the rip gut shit. Is there anything you wanna say to the fans?

The siccest is yet to come in the next 4 albums. Look for my new movie in the future "Before The Casket". Log onto Evildooinz.com to get details about all I'm doing right now. Thank you for the opportunity

Nov 5, 2002
yea goodlookin for hookin that shit up , i wander what the suprise is , maybe he was talkin bout the album, but uh hell yea im hyped as fucc he said it leans more towards season of da sicc styles , i hope that includes the beats.