#NEWVIDEO Messy Marv - Da Bay's Biggest Hypocrite

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
I mean really how you can respect a nigga who makes a diss song after a nigga tells you to say it to his face I'm not with the online beefing. Short tells the nigga I'll meet you where ever you want to meet. Mess has been popping this "gangster" shit in his songs for a long time and has yet to show and prove. This nigga won't even show his face in the Bay...Let alone do a show. This nigga is E-thuggin'. I respected Mess before all of this.
Real spit..that niggaz locked in a closet with a laptop snorting his brains out..come out the house nigga..

Apr 25, 2002
i thought this was one of the better produced tracks ive heard mess on lately. piano with the female in the backgtround. Except his cyber thuggin is fucking up his credentials right about now, with this JT and short beef shit

May 16, 2002
I thought it was cool. Mess took it in a different direction & it may not be approved by most of you, but from an unbiased stand point? He's showing creativity and it's a good look for him showing that he can be versatile. And shows he's not your typical cookie cutter rapper that shoots his videos like everybody else.

Plus the song was open and not mentioning any names, which makes it that much more interesting to the listener. It obviously got people talking about it in here, so his marketing plan is already doing it's job in his favor.

Just looking at it from a business stand point.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I thought it was cool. Mess took it in a different direction & it may not be approved by most of you, but from an unbiased stand point? He's showing creativity and it's a good look for him showing that he can be versatile. And shows he's not your typical cookie cutter rapper that shoots his videos like everybody else.

Plus the song was open and not mentioning any names, which makes it that much more interesting to the listener. It obviously got people talking about it in here, so his marketing plan is already doing it's job in his favor.

Just looking at it from a business stand point.
Word I agree 100%.