NEWS, RUMORS, DISSES, NEW SONG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
first of all THE GAME situation. the story is the game was interviewed saying "he was interested in signing balance". next thang u know i get hit up by this guy that runs a website (where aftermath fans go) that someone posted "game signs new artist" -this was posted in the game's blackwallstreet forum. if u go to his blackwallstreet forum its in there. i havent talked to the game yet but my number was given to him yesterday so we'll see whas up. i'm a be in la in 2 weeks workin wit cats from LA so we may link up then. theres a new movement going on in la called "NEW WEST". they tryin to link all the young rappers from california. reminds u of the "NEW BAY", right? yeah well same idea except it links the whole west coast.

the truth is i signed a one album deal to sumday/fontana the album "YOUNG & RESTLESS" drops in jan/feb 2006. i am currently talking to different major labels about my next album. the bay is getting hot!!!

this leads me to the "diss". i have not heard the clyde carson's diss yet. from what i heard its actually a song where he disses his old producer shonuff (made the beat for "gettin hot" and "on one" and my song "right here") he mentions my name once and it becomes a balance diss. shit is crazy to me!!! anyhow me and clyde have talked on the phone about the incident. he says he wasnt dissing me. THIS IS NOT BEEF, STRICTLY SUM RAP SHIT. and i will only respond if i feel like the song is a str-8 diss. so if someone has the song please post it up!

anyhow if u dont know or haven't heard my new song on kmel. i got a new song wit E-A-SKI called "IT IS WHAT IT IS"

U CAN HEAR IT HERE:

http://www.myspace.com/balanceskillz

BALANCE

Feb 10, 2005
BALANCE 2K2 said:
i'm a be in la in 2 weeks workin wit cats from LA so we may link up then. theres a new movement going on in la called "NEW WEST". they tryin to link all the young rappers from california. reminds u of the "NEW BAY", right? yeah well same idea except it links the whole west coast.

BALANCE
Okay is it me or is this "NewWest" thang just another LA thing?
Fuck that... fuck so cal with they bitin ways....cant they come with sumthin original? i mean thats basicly the same shit...it also reminds of that one fuckin so called "west coast conference" and "same gang2" shit..claimin its the west coast thang when really its an LA so cal thing...im tired of it for ONE and secondly i have stopped supporting anything that has to do with "resurecting the west" or so cal movements...itsa fuckin ronald mcdonald millerscam...fuck the gimmics and the propaganda

just come with it...fuck it...fuck tryna label it...if its good its good....and if it helps the west "come back" then so be it...but stop PLEASE STOP callin this a west coast resurection...when many of us felt the west neva fell

and if anyone really thinks the west fell...then you guys should really call this a "West Coast Radio Resurection"...cuz thats da treal on da real!!

Do your thang thou balance...just do your thang and let the chips fall where they fall

ONE

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
ando said:
damn i wanna know wats up wit team and shonuff too

anyways good luck on the situation wit game and joinin the new west
the team and sho nuff been went bad.. they still got a couple of his beats on the new cd that they had b4

its 2 different stories from each side..

The Team says Sho Nuff let his manager take control of his operation.. which lead to the falling out of various relationships

Sho Nuff says that The Team owes him a bit of money... and even if they came with the money.. he's coo about doin business with them right now

Sho Nuff moved to LA and is gettin his $$ right now.. he said that the artists down there got more money and are more organized then most artists out here.. i cant comment on that because i dont know how business goes down there vs. up here

but yeah thats the story

i feel like a fuckin reporter lol

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
goodshit balance, its cool that you n clyde aint beefin, but damn no sho nuff n team that was a good colabo good luck on whichever label u decide to go to hommie keep us posted

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
yee said:
goodshit balance, its cool that you n clyde aint beefin, but damn no sho nuff n team that was a good colabo good luck on whichever label u decide to go to hommie keep us posted
yah... it's good to see that this beef was just a rumor... now i dont know what to believe anymore on this forum.... adise from that, shonuff made really good productions... he brought a different sound compared to rick rock, EA ski, and droop-e... i just hope he doesnt do the same sound in LA... and having LA songs get all of the credit

Mar 5, 2005
djgo said:
yah... it's good to see that this beef was just a rumor... now i dont know what to believe anymore on this forum.... adise from that, shonuff made really good productions... he brought a different sound compared to rick rock, EA ski, and droop-e... i just hope he doesnt do the same sound in LA... and having LA songs get all of the credit
Too much bickering between north and south for the west to impact hip hop as much as it could