news; NW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
I am looking for news, as far as the new goodies from the northwest..
What's up with:
Dividendz - what is the deal Notes?..( I see you are on line as I a write this )
We need new DIVIDENZ for this summer.
We NEED new DIVIDENZ period.
What is the deal with UNknown Teritory Records?
Stay Paid Records?
Neema...need some of this too...
Any other funk from the NW?
Thanks

Jun 1, 2006
BorsaLino said:
What's up with:
Dividendz - what is the deal Notes?..( I see you are on line as a write this )
We need new DIVIDENZ for this summer.
We NEED new DIVIDENZ period.
Stay Paid Records?
Neema...need some of this too...
Any other funk from the NW?
Thanks
Notes dropped an exclusive joint on my new mixtape, "The 40 Bar Dash", pick it up @ www.myspace.com/djnphared

Neema's new album "The Essence" will be dropping sometime in the spring

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
BorsaLino said:
What's up with:
Dividendz - what is the deal Notes?..( I see you are on line as I a write this )
Mackin' Ass Notes has been gettin' down with ya boy and Pain at Pain's spot lately...check my myspace for a new cut we just recently recorded (www.myspace.com/therealyoungslim).

As for UTR, I have about half the album recorded and am still working on making sure the project is to my satisfaction before I release it. I am gettin' ready to hit the stretch run though, as I feel the project is nearing completion.

I also have other projects I am working on in the meantime so expect something later this year.

Jan 28, 2006
new music from sws

yo you can the new sws joint play yo part liten to the freshconnection saturday nite 5p7p on www.kpsu.org and 1450am kpsu look out for bottom boyss vol2 mixcd cloud nine vol7 mixcd by djfrresh:rolleyes::cool:

Nov 7, 2002
What did the guy say...??

What did the guy say...???

Thanks for the quick update. Sounds promising.
I am already very interested in all those projects. Can't wait for the flows.
Make it happen....keep it poppin...Best of Luck.

We the People are still making a demand for new heat from the DIVIDENZ.

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Good look on the love homie. We basically have the album done. It is called '10% Rap, 90% Hustle'. The plan at this point is to record 3 more songs, get the artwork done and then we will drop it. It should be out by summer. We have gone thru a whole lot of shit these past few years and the album had to take a backseat to life's responsibilities. And then I was gone for a year on top of that.

But I can tell you that during these past few years I have kept myself sane by doing this music every day of my life. Even though you have not heard from us too much lately, I have been working hard at this and have many verses/songs stockpiled. I don't like that the album has taken so long to drop but I do like that I feel in my heart that we made some very good music.

Nov 7, 2002
Yea..that's the bizz.
I am loving the news. It has to happen this summer. The album has to come out.
By God, it will come out this summer. I pray.
I feel you on life's difficulties more than anything.
I do feel the heart and soul that you put into the music. That's what makes it great, on top of the skills and creativity.
Keep up the good work.
Hope to hear more good news soon.

Apr 10, 2006
@ Borsalino
Glad you still fuckin wit us....I thought we were completely forgotten about...
I feel the same as Notes about the delay of our album....but its almost been one thing after the other trying to get it completed.....and Money is always an issue of Course!! But wit that said...Music is back in the front as far as a priorty....i hope sayin this doesnt jinx us..... but it looks very hopeful that we will be in the studio by next week to complete our Album...
Im determined to get it out by summer...cuzz when you gotta get em off out the trunk thats the best time to do it....we also gonna try to get some some radio play wit this one...
To those that are lookin foward to a new Dividenz album........."10% Rap 90% Hustle" is shittin all over our last album.... u wont be dissapointed stay tuned!!!!!!!!
C.O.L.A