#NEWS Bay Area Beef: Messy Marv Explains Too $hort Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
The people feeding into this are actually fueling this. LMAO!!!!!!! at everybody saying Messy Marv is delusional & pointing at his coke abuse LOL!!!!!!!

I'm not even a Messy Marv fan, but the dude is just being sarcastic. Y'all putting too much feelings into it.

May 5, 2005
Messy Marvin is a fake blood who all of sudden made cocaine his wifey. At the peak of his high, he decides to talk shit to established artists to keep his name out there. He's from Pittsburgh and is known as a "Fence Hopper." He claimed Eddy Block, Fillmoe but can no longer go there or else he will get his mask cracked. He is now in hiding and shops at Target which is step above Wal-Mart.
LOL I like Target though, they have some bad bitches shopping in there too.

Jun 5, 2002
Ah yes, good ol' Messy Marv.

When I was working at a music store here in SF around 10+ years back, this fucking cokehead came in with his lackeys (probably kop niggaz) on and started stealing CDs left and right from the rap section in plain sight. He would threaten to come back and kill our entire staff if we reported him. A true gentleman that Marvin is! The funny thing is, he stole his own albums. It's like damn, we can't sell your shit if you gank it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^Always thought that track was funny, sounded EXACTLY like Clyde Carson's track that was hot at the time...the beat, the style of rap, it was a direct copy.

Come to think of it...even the title of the album was stolen from a Cellski and Cougnut song "Tattoos and Tongue Rings"

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
The people feeding into this are actually fueling this. LMAO!!!!!!! at everybody saying Messy Marv is delusional & pointing at his coke abuse LOL!!!!!!!

I'm not even a Messy Marv fan, but the dude is just being sarcastic. Y'all putting too much feelings into it.

i think most of us knew that pimpin... lawlz

it's the audaciousness of it... JT is a big factor in why quinn exists... and quinn is big factor in why mess exists... so trying to sit there with a straight face and act like JT isn't relevant to the fact that he can even sit there bundled up in a closet somewhere in broward county with a nose filled with coke and being relevant enough to access the staff at allhiphop is some fake shit.

::