NEWS ABOUT YA BOY!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
har718 said:
ok...which major is he under
There's a bidding war going on right now and there are too many deals on the table to discuss. When something happens, you'll be the first ones to know.

For right now, be on the lookout for Ya Boy's mixtape "Chapter 1: THE RISE" featuring T.I., Shyne, Jin, Bishop Lamont, Phat Rat, with production by Dr. Dre and more. This will be dropping middle of next month.

Nov 15, 2005
PRECISEGANG-YTB said:
There's a bidding war going on right now and there are too many deals on the table to discuss. When something happens, you'll be the first ones to know.

For right now, be on the lookout for Ya Boy's mixtape "Chapter 1: THE RISE" featuring T.I., Shyne, Jin, Bishop Lamont, Phat Rat, with production by Dr. Dre and more. This will be dropping middle of next month.
Thanks 4 the inside. I'll be checkin' 4 this.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Imonone said:
I'm wonderin if he's even fuckin with Done Deal anymore. I really do hope Quinn, Bailey, Rich, YG, etc make it onto his album.
^^^^real talk.....I think bailey, quinn & ya boy are some of the rawest foos out the bay