NEW'S ABOUT DARKROOM.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2003
I CURRENTLY GOT THE CHANCE TO TALK TO OSO FROM DARKROOM FAMILIA. HE'S DOIN FINE I TOLD HIM ABOUT THIS WEBSITE. AND HOW MUCH SOME OF YOU WONDER ABOUT WHAT'S GOIN ON WITH DARKROOM AND IT'S FUTURE. HE STATED THAT DON'T THINK THEY DONE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVIN A ROUGH TIME WITH DYNO'S CASE. THEY WAITING TO SEE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THAT ISSUE AND UNTIL EVERYTHIN IS SETTLED THEY WILL CONTINUE MAKIN IT HAPPEN. ALSO HE SAID FOR ALL THE HOMIES IN THE SICCNESS TO STAY TUNED THEY WILL COMEBACK EVEN SOONER. THAN YOU THINK.

K

KAH

im waitin 4 that livin legends 2 drop in bout a month. Yea im glad 2 hear oso talk bout darkroom & how there doin. Thanx L.K.D 4 tha info

Jul 28, 2003
$O THEY $TOPPED DOIN THANG$ N THE $TUDIO COMPLETLY? DOE$ ANYBODY KNOW WHAT$ UP WIT THE YOUNG G CD. HOPE THEY DIDNT $TOPPED CUZ I THINK HE$ THE BETTER RAPPER IN NCP

L.K.D

Sicc OG
Jan 21, 2003
THEY DIDN'T STOPPED THINGS COMPLETLY. THEY STOPPED THING'S JUST SO EVERYTHIN GET'S SETTLED AND THEY GET GOOD WORD FROM DYNO'S CASE. ABOUT A.L.G. I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN HIS COMIN OUT WITH A PROJECT I KNOW THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A N.K.A PART 2. BUT LIKE CCYTZO SAID MENTI SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THAT.

Apr 7, 2004
ya darkroom is comin back hard you kno there the OG's of northern chicano rap the pioneers like crooked said "my Crew Darkroom , Norte Cali Pionners Veteranos ogs been in this game for 16 years,
ya but anyways this is for the rappeers out there iam talking bout woodie , lil'coner, big oso loc, would you guys work with darkroom and with wat certain memeber????

Feb 1, 2004
CANT WAIT DYNO AND DARKROOM ALWAYS CUM THRU WITH THEM JAMZ IF ANY OF U'LL CAN HELP ME OUT IM TRYING 2 GET A SONG CALLED THROUGH THE YEARS FROM DYNO IF ANY OF U CAN HOOK IT UP WITH A COPY OR SOMETHING ILL VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT. ILL STRAIT SHOOT U A 40 OZ. U KNOW DYNO IS STRAIT THE NORTENO RAP GAME VET.

Apr 27, 2004
i remember back in the mid nineties Duke and Crooked used to put out a graffiti zine called Nitecrawlers. they claimed to write graffiti themselves but i never seen them up. that fool was even on an MTV special about graffiti. he didn't act like a gangster back then.

maybe he changed. or maybe he's trying to sell CDs....

Oct 12, 2003
wassup yall

thumper said:
i remember back in the mid nineties Duke and Crooked used to put out a graffiti zine called Nitecrawlers. they claimed to write graffiti themselves but i never seen them up. that fool was even on an MTV special about graffiti. he didn't act like a gangster back then.

maybe he changed. or maybe he's trying to sell CDs....
listen to his shit and you'll see that only about 5% of the time he'll be hollerin Norte. I can only think of a handful of songs off the top of my head. The rest of the time its just straight hip hop.

L.K.D said:
I CURRENTLY GOT THE CHANCE TO TALK TO OSO FROM DARKROOM FAMILIA. HE'S DOIN FINE I TOLD HIM ABOUT THIS WEBSITE. AND HOW MUCH SOME OF YOU WONDER ABOUT WHAT'S GOIN ON WITH DARKROOM AND IT'S FUTURE. HE STATED THAT DON'T THINK THEY DONE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVIN A ROUGH TIME WITH DYNO'S CASE. THEY WAITING TO SEE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THAT ISSUE AND UNTIL EVERYTHIN IS SETTLED THEY WILL CONTINUE MAKIN IT HAPPEN. ALSO HE SAID FOR ALL THE HOMIES IN THE SICCNESS TO STAY TUNED THEY WILL COMEBACK EVEN SOONER. THAN YOU THINK.
Keep us posted with info

Apr 27, 2004
559_Soldado said:
listen to his shit and you'll see that only about 5% of the time he'll be hollerin Norte. I can only think of a handful of songs off the top of my head. The rest of the time its just straight hip hop.
yeah that's true... but if he aint really down then hollerin something 1% of the time is too much, right? but i wasn't really trying to even question if they're real or not. i've heard people talk about they're fake before but i honestly don't care. my only point is that i thought it was funny watching them come off looking really soft on the MTV thing back in the day and now they're hollering Ast in internet interviews.

if anyone seen that episode the attitude crooked has is a good contrast to how he acts and talks nowadays.

May 2, 2002
HuevoLocz916 said:
this is for the rappeers out there iam talking bout woodie , lil'coner, big oso loc, would you guys work with darkroom and with wat certain memeber????

I TALKED TO OSO FROM DARKROOM ABOUT DOIN A TRACK AND HE WAS DOWN WITH IT...HE EVEN CAME UP WITH A TITLE FOR THE TRACK...SOMETHIN LIKE "SAVAGE BEASTS" BUT I'M LOOKIN FOR IT TO HAPPEN ON MY NEXT PROJECT. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

Apr 28, 2004
thumper said:
yeah that's true... but if he aint really down then hollerin something 1% of the time is too much, right? but i wasn't really trying to even question if they're real or not. i've heard people talk about they're fake before but i honestly don't care. my only point is that i thought it was funny watching them come off looking really soft on the MTV thing back in the day and now they're hollering Ast in internet interviews.

if anyone seen that episode the attitude crooked has is a good contrast to how he acts and talks nowadays.
That's funny since Crooked isn't on that MTV episode. It's Duke. And how does he come off really soft? Because he talks about graffitti? Graffitti has been part of the hip-hop culture since the beginning. So how is he coming off soft? And they've been saying "A street" since they started rapping. They've made songs that came out years before that MTV thing. "Wicked mutha fuckaz" is a perfect example. That shit came out in 92 or 91 and they got NSH homeboys on the song and they all repped "A street".

Apr 27, 2004
my bad i hadn't seen that since it aired. i thought it was crooked.

but he came off soft in my opinion because he was acting really sympathetic and pleading with people saying something like "graffiti is not about fighting and violence, it's about the art." i remember thinking to myself, damn this guy is making all of us graffiti writers out here look like a bunch of fruitcakes. and basically that's just how it acted during the whole thing. really sympathetic.

that's why it blew my mind when i heard him reppin Ast. first of all because my father is Ast and a lot of family are from there, so everytime i hear see someone reppin it i get this weird feeling like "damn, that's like extended family, right on..." but it tripped me out too cause i had a hard time believing this was the same guy.

not saying he's frontin, just saying i thought he acted hella different. my bad if anyone here got offended, but if you seen that interview i'm sure some of you would feel me...