NEWEST PROJECT FROM J LAW AND PETOS..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Petos let me know that him and a few other people are in the process of getting a magazine started in the Kansas City area and West Coast Region. We will be hitting everywhere but thats where we have the most plugs for now.

The graphics and writing are all taken care of, but my question to you guys is who would be interested in seeing the magazine at there local stores? would you pick up and read a free maganize to infrom you on the local scene's out here and see interviews with lots of known rappers and such?

right now where are just throwin out the idea to see how you all think of it and see if its gonna have a market out there, its in the begining stages but it will be nationwide and 100% quality when its all said and done..

we will be sellin advertisements in color, so it would be a good way to promote as well, rates are still being discussed but if it is something you would like to look in to please feel free to hit me at

[email protected]

let us know your thoughts

J Law

Apr 25, 2002
i think the magazine should explore more savage and un-explored areas of the country...I.E. the Northwest....theres so much hidden talent up here, it just needs more exposure....Syko, Mr. D.O.G., Cool Nutz, Byrdie, Gettin Greedy Ent., Dividenz, Sarkastik, Bullet, Young Vicious, Mac Money, Skuntdunana, Twin G, Baby C, Unexpected Arrival, Mr. No Good, etc. just to name a few.....

May 28, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
DeluzioN said:
i think the magazine should explore more savage and un-explored areas of the country...I.E. the Northwest....theres so much hidden talent up here, it just needs more exposure....Syko, Mr. D.O.G., Cool Nutz, Byrdie, Gettin Greedy Ent., Dividenz, Sarkastik, Bullet, Young Vicious, Mac Money, Skuntdunana, Twin G, Baby C, Unexpected Arrival, Mr. No Good, etc. just to name a few.....

no doubt..

we will explore everywhere and anyone who wants to be down and is wants exposre this outlet will be there.