newest M.O.B piru according ta DAZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
how he gon just become a piru?
they'd kill him folks
you can't just jump from one crip gang to another let alone from a crip game to a piru gang
it ain't about who you roll with...it's about where you're from
obviously you ain't from no hood or you'dknow this
unless they roll like suckastashes in ya area

May 7, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
how he gon just become a piru?
they'd kill him folks
you can't just jump from one crip gang to another let alone from a crip game to a piru gang
it ain't about who you roll with...it's about where you're from
obviously you ain't from no hood or you'dknow this
unless they roll like suckastashes in ya area
ure right but how tha fucc am i stupid nigga u directed that shit ta me

and for tha record im not saying he did or didnt

it was a post frum tha dpg forum frum daz dillenger himself cuz go checc for ure self cee-foe ya decided ta bump them gumb'z bout shit just cuz ya dont know tha factz cuz kee it real
folkz

tha locz out
R.N.A mob niggaz
not tha nigga ya thought i was

Apr 25, 2002
Don't take everything Daz says seriously, especially about people he don't like.

I remember him saying that Kurupt was missing.

Then he said some shit like he bought out Antra.

May 20, 2002
Daz is such a fuckin retard if he really posts those threads on DPG website.. i hope its sosmone just saying somethin for him cuzz thats really dumb lookin on his part to say the things i seen him say on ther

Apr 25, 2002
i ain't never seen a cat flip flop except for a half retarded dude
i'm not exagerating he was half retarded
his brother was one of the biggest crips from the Ville in EPA...when his brother got killed...he got nervous and joined a blood gang...
but i ain't never heard or seen of someone doin that...cept for a few suckelles in the burbs

May 18, 2002
wuzent kurupt a blood before he wuz a crip?...eazy said that shyt on a tracc off that str8 off tha streets of muthafuccin compton...or wuz he makin that shyt up?

"now kurupt dont even set trip, yellin long beach 6,0 blood now puppy pound crip"