New

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2005
There's the Bloc*Star/X-Raided CD coming soon and the "free X-Raided" CD coming soon. Neither of those have a street date yet... we'll let you all know once it's final.

The newest product we've dropped is the "X-Raided and No Love Presents: Death Threatz" CD through Gangway, but X isn't on it. Trauma Unit is bangin on there, though.

Dec 27, 2002
^^^ that's real...the whole thing is heat...this shit is getting majorly slept on...gmacc came tight on production....so, x gettin paid for death threatz? if so thats good cuz there were hella copies of it at best buy when i copped it

Dec 27, 2002
drunkinfool said:
if x gettin skrilla for DT i may have to cop

even if he's not (tho he's gotta be getting something), it's still worth the buy...sav sicc and the rest of em all put it down on the album...you can tell that a lot of the younger bloccas are influenced by x (especially his delivery)

Dec 27, 2002
i dont think any of them got solos out yet (should be comin out in '06), but i'm talkin about folks like sav sicc and bleezo (2 of the 3 in "the trauma unit"). nutty also seems like he's been influenced by x, and young bop flows like nutty.