New Young Noble solo.. THE LAWZ R BACK!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Yo.. right here u got one of thee biggest outlaw fans there are in existence, that bein said lately they been disappointin me (which means there avg shit is still better then 80% of muhfuckas) but mainly only on the production side. The new noble solo is str8 fire on all angles. The production is on POINT, 3 cuts by Sean-t, others from l.t. hutton, mike dean, mr. lee, edi, reef, shorty b, ghazi, & mak (mak&ak i presume). Man.. and the flows are just fire.. im only on track 11 of 19 and there hasn't been a weak song yet. There's prolly 8 knockers and 3 above avg cuts. In closing man support this shit I also bought edi n kas but havent peeped yet but coming from a fan who ownz every single outlaw recordz release on og cd BUY THIS.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
LISTEN

Im ah re-itterate.. this shit is dope.. 19 tracks NO INTROS OUTRO'S OR SKITS! this is str8 heat. Only 1 skippable song.. the one where the 13 year old girl features. Noble is a real muhfucka.. he gives the whole get low fam a cut on the album d-moe, the gamblaz, jt, all on 1 cut and sean-t on that beat it is huge exposure for them and they all shine. On top of that new get low artist THE GAME is on a cut where he holds his own with noble.. also features from Nuttso, all of the Outlawz, and Val Young appears on a few also. Man go buy this shit if u got prollems come holla at me for stearin u wrong..

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
YEAH THAT'S ME ON THE BEAT....

JUST LIKE EVERY BODY ELSE HE SPELLED MY NAME WRONG.... BUT AT LEAST I GOT ONE TRACK ONE THERE HE GOT THREE BEATS FROM ME, BUT HE WILL USE THE OTHER TWO ON OTHER PROJECTS.... YOUNG NOBLE IS GOOD PEOPLES....
SEAN GOTTI GOT THREE ON THERE, SO EPA IS WELL REPRESENTED ON THAT ALBUM.

T

thug_proppa

ha ha everybody be spellin ya name wrong.

how many he beats did you do on ko's shit??????

and where the fuck can i get the noble it aint out nowhere.

F

FuckYoDeadHomie

who's really tha faggot? since u wuz on yo kneez last night beggin to suck this 7 incher

Apr 25, 2002
i wouldnt say the whole album is tight...there's a few bangers...namely the track produced by mac pacino and "get low outlawz" produced by sean t feat d-moe, double d, JT, telly mac, and san quinn (my favorite of the album, quinn fuckin rips it)

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@ THUG PROPPA

I only got one on Ko's album. Cats be wanting to buy 3 or 4 beats at a time but I always be in the wrong place at the wrong time cause I'm always workin on my own projects so by the time I get the other beats to em they already done. No big deal.

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
This Cd Young Noble and

the EDI and Kastro are both some hard ass albums, I think its all there on these, these are probly my favorite outlaw cds since the one with pac, still i rise or whatever, glad to see my boy mac pacino got some heat on there and also my folks ghazi did some shit on there. I think the albums are tight and banging.