new young dru

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i love johnny z's beats, but i wasn't too much diggin that cd. just my opinion, that telly room song was good, but i wasn't feelin the album over all. he has put down major heat on a bunch of stuff. maybe i was expecting to much after hearin such heat from him in the past. i think the key was the beats tho', i ain't hatin, i think his next one will be better.

Jun 9, 2002
hatin on dru

hey for all of you out there that hate on dru, like the guy above, you must be must want everyone the same. young dru is the sickest rapper out right now, his flows are more orinigal then anyone else, he does music how he wants it, not how you want, give the boy some fuckin respect, man he is the whole reason why i started to write and produce, he is puttin it down for whites and just the whole rap scene so dont hate on him
peace
the kid
go to my web site peep my beats

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah, Young Dru is tight. and that song with Jay Tee- 'playa perkin' is one of the best songs i've heared in a long fuckin time. i need to pick up that Free Agents album

Aug 15, 2002
@dimedroap12

you said for all those hatin like the guy above, i'm the guy above and i aint hatin. unless you mean somebody above me. read my post again i luv that cats music but i wasn't feelin the whole flame spitter album like free agent or when he raps on other niggas shit. but i'm far from hatin.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
big dave said:
@dimedroap12

you said for all those hatin like the guy above, i'm the guy above and i aint hatin. unless you mean somebody above me. read my post again i luv that cats music but i wasn't feelin the whole flame spitter album like free agent or when he raps on other niggas shit. but i'm far from hatin.
and if you were talkin about me, i am sayin the same shit. way to jump to conclusions. i think he is good. i said i didn't like the beats. johnny z comes much tighter when jay tee is in the picture but that is because jay tee helps him with them in my opinion. he is a good lyricist, i didn't like the album though.