[New]Ya Boy- Bay Area Freestyle(white t shirt blue jeans and nikes beat)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
these cats dont freestyle in the traditional way. they write a beat to a verse and call it a freestyle lol but this shit is dope i love this beat and ya boy been one of my faves...slap this!

want to see how ya boy REALLY freestyle? just watch the clip of him and sky balla writing to the i got money beat....ya boy all swagged out spitting his written then freestyles at the end and doesnt look so confident!

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
these cats dont freestyle in the traditional way. they write a beat to a verse and call it a freestyle lol but this shit is dope i love this beat and ya boy been one of my faves...slap this!

want to see how ya boy REALLY freestyle? just watch the clip of him and sky balla writing to the i got money beat....ya boy all swagged out spitting his written then freestyles at the end and doesnt look so confident!
U GOT A LINK?

Jan 28, 2006
Ya Boy is boring now drop and album because I can't be supporting mixtapes that have no replay value I'm going broke while he getting rich off $8.00 a mixtape.