New XXL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
has N E 1 picked up the new XXL the lock down issue it's bullshit cuz they talkin bout rappers thats makin noise in the pin through there musicc and they mention all these fuckin rappers xCept the BIG X Loccsta himself and he's better then half these bullshit rappers now hit bacc up if u got it.

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
EVERYTHING Y'ALL NIGGAZ SAID IS REAL, X-LOC IS THE BEST ON ALL THE WESTS'. AND I'LL NEVER BUY ONE OF THEY MAGAZINES AGAIN "REALLY DOE"!!

FREE X-RAIDED LOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 1, 2004
real talk! x has been in there the longest. i beleiev he was the first or at LEAST ONE OF the first to ever record an album behind bars. and the nigga done did it HELLLLA TIMES. not jus once u kno? say @CALLME... whutever happened to the article X had every month in murderdog mag? psychoactive i think is whut it was called. where he explained the meaning of "misanthropy" n shit? i thot that was supposed to be in every edition of murderdog. thas a tight mag but they do fuck up by puttin nelly and 50 on the cover evreyr now n then. sorry for my fucked up typing. but whust up with X's lawyers n shit? any new word on him commin home?

Dec 17, 2004
I already sent in an email to them Cuz i think thats bullshit of them 2 do that write about jailed rappers and not mention X hes the dopest under rated MC of all time he should be runnin the west along wit the SICCMADE fam fuck game that niggaz album was wack as fuck talkin bout the west coast don most of that niggaz music sound like east coast rap X should be runnin the west and im a support him anyway that can and u can let him known that CALLME me just let him know that he got much luv down in AZ. so ne1 go to xxlmag.com and vote to put my reply on the next issue so that they look at it and try 2 look him up so he gets the proper respect 1Luv 1Thug

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
6sicx6 said:
has N E 1 picked up the new XXL the lock down issue it's bullshit cuz they talkin bout rappers thats makin noise in the pin through there musicc and they mention all these fuckin rappers xCept the BIG X Loccsta himself and he's better then half these bullshit rappers now hit bacc up if u got it.
i thought the exact same thing.......i already wrote those faggotz a email, doubt they'll print it though.........how the fuck you gonna miss one of the biggest "inprision'd" west coast rap artist??

all yall katz should email em too [email protected]