New Xplosive Magazine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
I just got back from Underdog Records in Pittsburg with a bunch of the new Magz. I think it is off the hook. It got Ashanti on the cover and on the back it got Mac Dre. There is some good articles in it about Mac Dre and Mac Mall on how they hooked back up. Also there is a good article on us Money Tree Records...... Make sure you peep it out and support....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
My folks run that mag, post up some spots that are near yall, and I will see if they will be there, and if not I will see what my folks can do to get it there.. But it just dropped yesterday so give it sometime yall, but yeah its crackin peep out the KING CZAR ad and short interview..holla yall its crackin..

Apr 25, 2002
I used to know this cat who would talk about killa sharks saying shit like his bro was a big part of it and stuff like that. Does the last name Herrera or something like that ring a bell. Just wondering if there's any truth to his stories.

:dead:

Jun 10, 2002
www.brotherig.com
GOD|||ZILLA|

Actually if it was Chris Herrara his older brother was our homie that died back in '93. He got started the whole Crazy Times name so after he died all the homies got that didnt have it already got it Tatted on us in his memory. We then started Crazy Times Records & the rest some day hopefully will be history........

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yall peep my other post about the new Xplosive Magazine....

BTW: Print 53 copies huh??? I dunno bout that I got 160 of em sittin in my living room right now. And gave out about 150 more yesterday. It's just a matter of gettin em out to different areas.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: GOD|||ZILLA|

SHEA said:

FOR SURE.

R.I.P. TO CHRIS HERRARA.

MAN...IT'S BEEN ALMOST 10 YEARS NOW IG.

SS
yeah, dude's name was Chris, but i don't think his older brothers names was Chris too. Either it's someone else or Shea's mistaken or dudes dad name all his kids Chris like George Foreman and shit.

:dead:

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
C-4 - is right !!!! i got about 200+ sitting in my studio and getting ready to have them put in stores near you....

San Jose - your #1 indie store "Star Records"

They are in Sac , Fresno, Modesto, Merced, Monterey, And more cities to come..... I will post the stores where it can be found.....

King Czar - Your ad looks good and i see there will be a bigger story on you next issue along with one on our Money Tree Artist "Automatic" Good Shit..... We need to hook up and do some shit....

Brother Ig & Big Shea - They will be at Star Records today or you can hit me up and I will make sure you get some copies...