NEW WEST 1&2 VS SOUTHEAST STREETS COMPILATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
A YA BOY BIG JUNE WAY OUT IN VEGAS GANGSTA AND I JUST WANNA HEAR SOME FEEDBACK ON THESE SANDIEGO COMPILATIONS, I KNOW MY OPINION OF THEM, I WANNA HEAR Y'ALLS CAUSE NOBODY BUMPS THEM UP THIS WAY, HOLLA BACK THOUGH, AND STOP BY MY MYSPACE PAGE AND LEA'YA BOY A COMMENT ABOUT MY NEW SHIT. HOLLA I'LL HOLLA BACK!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
bigjunenigga! said:
A YA BOY BIG JUNE WAY OUT IN VEGAS GANGSTA AND I JUST WANNA HEAR SOME FEEDBACK ON THESE SANDIEGO COMPILATIONS, I KNOW MY OPINION OF THEM, I WANNA HEAR Y'ALLS CAUSE NOBODY BUMPS THEM UP THIS WAY, HOLLA BACK THOUGH, AND STOP BY MY MYSPACE PAGE AND LEA'YA BOY A COMMENT ABOUT MY NEW SHIT. HOLLA I'LL HOLLA BACK!
My question to you...
BIG JUNE VS. JAYO-FELONY hahaa naw Im just serious....what was your response to piss on your tombstone song he did

May 30, 2004
both tha new west comp are what they are........but i think alot of people slept on that southeast comp.....shit was bangin from top to bottum, pluse it had all tha right people on it if yall dont got that shit you better get it.......

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
45park1904 said:
I remember Big june dissed Jayo on that one song with Mr.Shadow and Royal T,
"be specific,J to the A-Y-O, in a tussel hell get slung just like Yayo" or some shit like that.That song was mashin homie
yeah but piss on your tombstone was around 91

Mar 1, 2006
50cal said:
My question to you...
BIG JUNE VS. JAYO-FELONY hahaa naw Im just serious....what was your response to piss on your tombstone song he did
I was already out so, I felt that he was just trying to get in the game thru me, so I didn't even respond to that bullshit. It was all fiction, with no facts behind it, and now that the tables have turned I got facts ta twerk with ya dig? Enuffa da bullshit questions though. U said that ta say what?

Dec 24, 2003
If yall Talkin about this SE Streets. Its still in the waitin to be released stage. I know folks may have heard a pre released copy but as of now nothin has been sent to "press" yet. The Viral Web Marketing campaigns had been started a while back and a few posters be floatin around the city, niggas may have seen it and thought it was out. Its coming soon though.

Mar 1, 2006
STR8 OFF THE STREETS OF SOUTHEAST

Dj JUNK said:
If yall Talkin about this SE Streets. Its still in the waitin to be released stage. I know folks may have heard a pre released copy but as of now nothin has been sent to "press" yet. The Viral Web Marketing campaigns had been started a while back and a few posters be floatin around the city, niggas may have seen it and thought it was out. Its coming soon though.

THE ONE WE'RE SPEAKING ON, IS THE 1 DAHRIAN PUT OUT.

Mar 1, 2006
FUCK IT I'MMA PUT IT OUT THERE, I THINK STR8 OFF THE STREETS WAS THE REALEST ONE PUT OUT, BECAUSE IT WAS MADE OF MOSTLY REPTABLE SAN DIEGO ARTISTS, AND NOT ALOT OF BUBBLE GUM RAP, U DIG. ANY AND EVERYBODY WAS ON THE NEW WEST 2. DJ SMOKE A LOT HAD A BETTER COMPILATION, BUT THAT'S MY OPINION THOUGH. 1

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
bigjunenigga! said:
I was already out so, I felt that he was just trying to get in the game thru me, so I didn't even respond to that bullshit. It was all fiction, with no facts behind it, and now that the tables have turned I got facts ta twerk with ya dig? Enuffa da bullshit questions though. U said that ta say what?
I said that to spark conversation,and not many are up on that situation,I was just wondering if you responded to it,or is that all water under the bridge

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
GHETTO WORLD SDTRK!!!! POINT BLANK! IF ANY NIGGA DISPUTES THIS, IN MY OPINION, IS LYIN' OR HATIN'!!!! I don't care what anybody says. Now some of you might not have heard it, cuz we sold out of em' real quic. It featured the song "San Diego Got Heat" spit by Lil C.S., Mitchy Slick, I-Rocc, Ecay Uno and Damu. Plus, a gang of other heaters. As far as the New West albums, to me, they were cool. I think New West 2 could've been a solid single cd, and it would've been a wrap! My boy put out Str8t off the streets of Southeast, and it was cool. And HONESTLY, not being egotistical, just bein' REAL, if you put out a comp in Dago without me on it, you're missin' out on a lot of fans. But then again, I'm from East Dago. We might be re-releasin' the Ghetto World Sdtrk too. So, if you missed out on it, cuz we sold out 2 yrs ago, it's comin' bac!