New Website for Artists and their friends

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2006
Just spreading the word..
new website out for artists and creative types.

http://www.tapsmack.com/

For artists to post up their portfolio, AND for heads people who can't draw worth a fuck, you can get on here and post up ideas and shit, and get artists to collab with you. This could be huge for hungry cats who need visuals, t-shirts and shit, and tatoos, shoes.. it's all about what they call "co-creation", which is some collabo type shit.
plus you get hellllla free shit just for trippin through. I got an iphone already (no, this isn't some cheap plug, I'm being real)..
anyways it's called www.TapSmack.com
as in I Tap, and Smack all day!
and just on a personal note, I think this will bury MySpace in a year or two.

Sep 7, 2006
At one point MySpace was a tiny little website, and the real news is that MySpace is "tired" and falling..it got passed over by Facebook, so something, someone will take it down.

Sep 7, 2006
interesting...
but what about the "co-creation" concept, or the social network aspect of it?
Deviantart is cool, it's been around for a while though.. this is like really, really new.
6 months if that.

Jan 5, 2006
just wondering, but are you the designer or any affiliation to this website?

i can see room for improvement in the next few months or years, every site starts out and then you notice what you can improve or what you can add to it.

Sep 7, 2006
I'm not the designer, but I am on it alot. I might "buy into" it.. I had an offer.. I can see a BIG upside to it, I think if done right, it can blow up. That's why I was sharing it here, just to get some recon.