New video: I Miss You - A Wax off the ELM cptr 1 album PLEASE DONT SLEEP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I AGREE WITH DUTCH...A SONG ONLY HAS IT'S PUNCH FOR LIKE THE FIRST TWO MINUTES. IN HIP HOP ANYTHING PAST 3 MINUTES USUALLY GETS STAGNANT.

AND THE WAY HE SETS UP THE SONG STRUCTURE AND THE DIFFERENT WAYS HE IMPLEMENTS THE HOOKS AND LENGTH OF BARS IN VERSES.

IS WHAT MAKES HIM STAND OUT. SET ASIDE FROM THE OBVIOUS;BEING THE SOLID PRODUCTION AND GOOD LYRICS.

I'VE COME TO APPRECIATE THIS CAMPS MUSIC.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I'VE COME TO APPRECIATE THIS CAMPS MUSIC.
Same here, & not to put a complaint on one of my favorite rappers, cause that is not what I am about to do but:

I wish he didnt have the features he does. WAX pretty much eats all & every feature alive on his songs. I own them all, & I cant say there is ONE song where I have been like "That was a dope feature" aside from his duets with Woodie & Gonzoe.

Jul 15, 2002
www.dankmobb.com
Same here, & not to put a complaint on one of my favorite rappers, cause that is not what I am about to do but:

I wish he didnt have the features he does. WAX pretty much eats all & every feature alive on his songs. I own them all, & I cant say there is ONE song where I have been like "That was a dope feature" aside from his duets with Woodie & Gonzoe.
Wax & Game was dope on "Can't FUCK Wit Me".

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Probably my fav song on the album. I wasn't feeling most the production on ELM but maybe it needs to grow on me.

Also about the song lengths, I can appreciate a good short song. The only thing is, one of Wax's best song was 6 mins long and it always breezes right by and doesn't even seem that long.

[video=youtube;4HtewzDNff4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HtewzDNff4[/video]