NEW VIDEO..GLOBAL ft J VALENTINE "SHE CHOSE" FEEDBACK NEEDED...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002

check out this video from a artist im working wit named GLOBAL...this video is for the single to his upcoming cd called "FREQUENT FLYER MILES" the song is called "SHE CHOSE" and features J VALENTINE....i want to share this wit yall and get some honest feedback as well....

he jus dropped a mixtape a few days ago digitally...shit is fire..ima post that on here as well...mixtape features songs with MISTAH F.A.B , THE JACKA , MATT BLAQUE and BUCHANNON......

so let me know what yall think of the song and video...

kos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
thanks for the feedback yall....anyone interested in working with global can hit me up and we can make it happen....cmon yall give some more feedback!!!

Dec 8, 2009
Yeah this shit sounds super clean. Good quality. Rappers voice is smooth and the chorus remind me of some old school early 90's R&B. Where's the Mixtape cuz cuz?

I think the name of the artist and the title of the album is dope BTW

kos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
thanks for the feedback yall...ima post the mixtape...jus want to get these views up...and more feedback post...then ima bless yall with the mixtape!!!

kos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
hahaha...hey mane...the mixtape will be up today...i will probably create its own thread.....thanks for the interest...i really appreciate it....and hopefully well be able to get more feedback on the mixtape....